Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SEssex2608

She needs that dog taken off her. How can you be so careless to leave your dogs frozen food within reach. Especially because this isn’t the first time he’s eaten copious amounts of food he shouldn’t! Once or twice is a mistake. But it’s just careless and cruel
I really like her but I agree that it’s happened way too many times now. She needs to be more careful. One day I fear there won’t be a happy ending.

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Yeah I remember charlotte from Geordie shore commenting on their photo where they were wearing his and hers jumpers 🙊

I mean you can’t blame people for keeping certain things private ha

Dak1988

Chatty Member
She's overcompensating because of her reputation as a marriage wrecking slut. If there's a wealthy and/or semi famous man in Holywood you can guarantee Tiffany has tried a go on his dick. But because Ni is small we all found her out which has massively impacted her career as an instawhore looking for freebies. So now she's trying hard to be a wholesome professional

The truth hurts
Who Alex is marriage wrecking?

Same , she’s not based in reality she lives a life bank rolled by her rich dad . I like her but she’s had her friend round she’s at her parents house . We are not supposed to b doing that until Monday . Also she never declares ads

Loveitme

VIP Member
What the fuck are those pjs ,bloody hideous ! I thought she was taking the piss but no she’s actually been out and found her friends in them 🙃

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
It’s a bit weird that he’s replied ‘love ya’ to her friends wishing him happy birthday … not suggesting anything untoward but id be a bit like wtf if my best friends boyfriend wrote that to me 😂

Lambo110

Spill the tea? When she was much younger or more recently?
Yeah she has said that they met at school and made it seem as though they have been together since then. Thought it was weird why they weren't engaged/married after all that time. Think there must have been a split at some point then.