Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Now she’s moaning that 17k have seen her story but her recent post reach is only 12k 🙄 that’s cos the rest are us tattlers spying on her stories and not her posts 🤣🤣
How do story view counts work aswell? Like sometimes I’ll scroll through fast without watching the whole story and does that count as a view?

I can see on her last 2 posts she’s blocked the like count so it only says ‘and others’ but ones previous they were averaging around 2.5k likes? Find it hard to believe her last one would jump up to 12k

pazwaz

She never declares gifts or ads or she didn’t. I noticed on one of her stories affiliate wrote very small!!!

Bec_123

So sneaky hiding the aff in the top corner where no one can see it. Reporting! Influencers thinking rules don’t apply to them yet again
Are there set rules for influencer on how big the font should be etc etc? Genuine question not being funny x

Sophie92

Chatty Member
And I swear last time she went to Park Chinos she said it wasn’t worth it for the price. Why not try one of the other hundreds of restaurants in London?!

Loveitme

VIP Member
She put on her picture that he ate a whole bar of galaxy with laughing faces she’s is disgusting
Omg she is stupid !

I just don’t understand why she posts and tells everyone?! It’s not funny, it’s not craic....
I know ,it’s like your baby getting hold of something that’s seriously harmful to them and then posting about it .It’s not funny ,it’s highly irresponsible .Accidents happen but at At this point don’t have a dog if you can’t keep them safe .