Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I live in Dubai, I am interested to learn where they'll be staying. Dubai is f'ing expensive at the mo as it's peak tourism (post covid-1 too) & this bloody expo is pushing the prices through the roof.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Its so strange that they've sold all their furniture too. Why wouldn't they just put it in storage ready for the new place. Why borrow your parents sofa instead of just using your own. Also looking to buy a dinning table when you've just got rid of one 🤷‍♀️
The way it reads to me is that they expected to move straight into their new one and get new furniture. They’ve probably been delayed.

Loveitme

VIP Member
They wouldn't dream of leaving Nicola. They're seem very family orientated.
Yeah I agree they’re family orientated but Nicola is a grown woman who lives without them ,she doesn’t even live near them .They do a lot of things without her that don’t interest Nicola .Plus they have the means to travel back and forth often.I don’t think the idea of them moving without Nicola is a huge stretch

rubyring32

It’s certainly not as prestige as it used to be. Wouldn’t be surprised if they end up in Darras Hall or somewhere but again that is going the same way with housing estates.
That’s where I was thinking too! It’s been a while since I’ve been up that way

Eastonell

Saw there wasn’t a thread for her so SURPRISE!

curious to know everyone’s thoughts, I’ve followed her for a while and she’s quite local to me but I’ve never crossed paths with her.

I’m on the fence; sometimes I like her sometimes I can’t be bothered with her.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
What i don’t understand is why spend all that money on panelling etc - which adds no value whatsoever- if you’re planning on moving.
I imagine she ultimately wants a ’prestige’ property like Auds (61).
She also implied Kie-Cooks had something to celebrate the other day - pay rise ? Promotion?

Where can I find it?!
if you follow her you’ll know where she lives - check 4-beds in that area on Rightmove

Nellyellie

VIP Member
10105388-7151-4A59-A9EE-D515F3682A43.png

Hold the fuck on…. She’s not trying to claim her extensions were in good condition because she took hair gummies!?

ETA- she’s talking about shampoo etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ Having a moment

Loveitme

VIP Member
Does anyone else find this really odd? Bit of a red flag to me.

Theyre loaded and she no longer works so money and time isn't an issue and she's not even wedding planning.

I think if it'd of been up to her she probably wouldn't of even got engaged because she wants to be the same as her mam.
She’s said herself previous to getting engaged that she doesn’t want to get married