Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so completely detached from reality it’s unreal! I think she’d get a rude awakening if she experienced 1% of the real world!

Reactions: 1
She never declares gifts or ads or she didn’t. I noticed on one of her stories affiliate wrote very small!!!

I checked her stories because i thought you meant she had suddenly labelled her gifted items clearly not written that lol

I do generally think her account is fun though and likes to have a laugh. And her dog is gorgeous

She was modelling some clothes & had wrote affiliate in small writing in top right hand corner!

Saw there wasn’t a thread for her so SURPRISE!

curious to know everyone’s thoughts, I’ve followed her for a while and she’s quite local to me but I’ve never crossed paths with her.

I’m on the fence; sometimes I like her sometimes I can’t be bothered with her.

Her dad owns the business she and her fella work for - so it’s not like they need to hurry back, they’re on a family holiday with him.

Reactions: 2
She really pisses me off finding it funny how her dog has eaten all that tit he could die from that! But she thinks it makes a great Instagram story bleeping idiot

Goes on about security of not wanting people to know where she lives so won't post a pic of the front of her house, yet stands on her drive for pics showing the front of her neighbours houses. Then re-posts the construction company story doing her extention tagging her location. It's clear to any locals this is where she lives, makes you laugh when they talk about security 🤪

Reactions: 2
my god what a nob head , we r in the middle of a pandemic people r dying n this knobber is dancing about singing let’s go to Dubai n asking if she needs a test to go . I just think it’s absolute bad taste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.