Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i don’t understand is why spend all that money on panelling etc - which adds no value whatsoever- if you’re planning on moving.
I imagine she ultimately wants a ’prestige’ property like Auds (61).
She also implied Kie-Cooks had something to celebrate the other day - pay rise ? Promotion?

Where can I find it?!
if you follow her you’ll know where she lives - check 4-beds in that area on Rightmove

She did say kie cooks wanted to move … no doubt to one of the more exclusive ones. No way she would leave there as her parents are there to… unless they’re all going elsewhere

Reactions: 2
I’m sure her parents house is up for sale as well. There’s one on Rightmove & I recognise bits of it through Alex’s stories etc

AFBC5D77-1F90-4093-B4C2-7751E15D57E7.jpeg
8AB54E79-4D7A-45F3-8EAD-ABD7E01B6B02.jpeg

Yes, definitely their house. How strange! They’ve either ran out of money, are going bigger or moving abroad 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder if there’s a new estate popping up and their moving in together (I mean separate houses … or maybe not ha)

houses are both lovely but not a fan of the decor it’s too ‘hinch’ aka grey and cold

Her parents house is lovely - i'd cosy it up a bit if it was mine but its a lovely space.
Amazing what you get for your money up there, that house would cost £2m where i live.

Well they take all their holidays together ... are they now going to live together??!
Def not short of money though - I think that Nick cashed out of his firm and will have a very portfolio to live off.

Reactions: 3
Wow amazing what your money gets you there. I seen there is detached for 230k in that estate .. you'd be lucky to get a semi for that here 😂 their houses are a bit too clinical and "samey" looking.. no inspiration or thought behind it very boring. Can't imagine consistently moving wherever my parents move to 😂

Bloody hell houses are cheap in Teeside! Not that £995k is cheap but you get a lot for your money.
I’m not sure what I think about those gated communities, it all looks a bit weird to me, like I expect all the women to be clones of Aud (60, or is it 65 can’t remember)
Her mum and dad must be downsizing, surely 2 people don’t need a house that big. Alex will be moving across the way closer to Wynyard for sure, unless they’re all moving in together into some mega mansion 🤣
Oh and both houses will definately be brand new, can’t imagine Alex living in a tit hole whilst doing a renovation project.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell houses are cheap in Teeside! Not that £995k is cheap but you get a lot for your money.
I’m not sure what I think about those gated communities, it all looks a bit weird to me, like I expect all the women to be clones of Aud (60, or is it 65 can’t remember)
Her mum and dad must be downsizing, surely 2 people don’t need a house that big. Alex will be moving across the way closer to Wynyard for sure, unless they’re all moving in together into some mega mansion 🤣
Oh and both houses will definately be brand new, can’t imagine Alex living in a tit hole whilst doing a renovation project.
Pretty sure she's 61 ... but who knows, there's a lot botox involved. She does have a great figure for 61 tbf though.
Agree - of course £995 is not cheap at all but bloody hell if doesn't buy you anything near that where I live in South East.

Is it actually gated ? The whole estate?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.