Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she's 61 ... but who knows, there's a lot botox involved. She does have a great figure for 61 tbf though.
Agree - of course £995 is not cheap at all but bloody hell if doesn't buy you anything near that where I live in South East.

Is it actually gated ? The whole estate?
It’s a mixture …. There’s an older side where Auds (who is 61) lives is seen as the posh side but there’s loads of new estates (like Alexs) that are more just new builds. I find the whole thing odd … I would say they’d be moving abroad but would Nicola fancy it? If nick and auds are downsizing why would Alex move too?

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she's 61 ... but who knows, there's a lot botox involved. She does have a great figure for 61 tbf though.
Agree - of course £995 is not cheap at all but bloody hell if doesn't buy you anything near that where I live in South East.

Maybe we all need to move to the north east, we’re missing a trick here!
Not sure if it’s all gated but her mums looks like one. My wedding photographer lived in one near Crewe, it was weird. Just a tit Load of random massive houses plonked in the country side.
Controversial but I don’t think Aud looks young the way Alex makes out she does. She looks way older than my mum who’s about 5 years older. I think Botox in more mature faces can make them look even older 😳
She’s slim but so are a lot of people naturally 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe they’re moving to Dubai, be a bit of a shock for Winston going from the cold north east though

Reactions: 2
Only the parents estate is gated but even then the gates are always open you can literally drive in.

how strange that she hasn’t mentioned it either…

It’s not gated, it was when the estate was first built and the likes of Alan shearer lived there but there are security vans that drive around. The side were auds (61) lives is the original side but there’s been several new developments on that side too but there’s two other estates on the other side of the roundabouts which are essentially just massive housing estates. I think it’s lost it’s appeal a bit now. I can remember going to see the show houses with my mam when I was younger but now my mates who can’t afford to buy in Sedgefield (5 mins down the road) are buying houses there because they’re cheaper
ETA we used to go to the show houses for a day out absolutely no way could my family afford to live there at the time

It’s not gated, it was when the estate was first built and the likes of Alan shearer lived there but there are security vans that drive around. The side were auds (61) lives is the original side but there’s been several new developments on that side too but there’s two other estates on the other side of the roundabouts which are essentially just massive housing estates. I think it’s lost it’s appeal a bit now. I can remember going to see the show houses with my mam when I was younger but now my mates who can’t afford to buy in Sedgefield (5 mins down the road) are buying houses there because they’re cheaper
ETA we used to go to the show houses for a day out absolutely no way could my family afford to live there at the time
It’s certainly not as prestige as it used to be. Wouldn’t be surprised if they end up in Darras Hall or somewhere but again that is going the same way with housing estates.

Reactions: 1
It’s certainly not as prestige as it used to be. Wouldn’t be surprised if they end up in Darras Hall or somewhere but again that is going the same way with housing estates.
That’s where I was thinking too! It’s been a while since I’ve been up that way

I just spent 30 mins Right Move looking at houses in Darras Hall 🤣
Its certainly more expensive than their current location.

Reactions: 1
Those toenails are giving me the ick she needs to cut them AND they're chipped! Like please do not film or photograph chipped or unpainted toe nails .. surely she has enough time on her hands to paint them

39C1ECEB-AD93-44E5-ACC8-BBDA053CDF1B.png

Yep really hate long toenails eeek, I always think don’t they feel awful when you’re in bed?!

• Sick
I can’t imagine her ever leaving this country, she’s too boring 😂
I doubt she would move abroad but I reckon they wouldn’t be too bothered about leaving Nicola .She seems very independent

View attachment 1028310
Yep really hate long toenails eeek, I always think don’t they feel awful when you’re in bed?!
She proper needs them filing down doesn’t she .What would posses you to have them that long

I doubt she would move abroad but I reckon they wouldn’t be too bothered about leaving Nicola .She seems very independent

She proper needs them filing down doesn’t she .What would posses you to have them that long
They wouldn't dream of leaving Nicola. They're seem very family orientated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.