Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having followed them both for some years, pre-pandemic he would travel to the UAE on business fairly regularly.
Alex would always have Nic or Auds to stay as she’s incapable of being alone !

Reactions: 4
Having followed them both for some years, pre-pandemic he would travel to the UAE on business fairly regularly.
Alex would always have Nic or Auds to stay as she’s incapable of being alone !
Explains why Nicola has been dragged to stay with Alex and take her pics!

• Haha
Whatever the plan may be I don’t think it will involve leaving Nicola. If it is abroad then I think they would make arrangements for her to go with them.

Whether you like Alex or not as a family they’re extremely good with her and very inclusive. And in my opinion try to let her lead as normal a life as she’s able to. Whilst they do go on some holidays without her we don’t know the ins and outs- potentially Nicola is unable to cope with the travel abroad etc obviously people with extra needs struggle to cope with changes/ stressful situations and the carnage of going abroad may be to much for her.

It will be interesting to see what happens and where they end up 👀 I think they may all go into one house- like a huge house with annex type of thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Whatever the plan may be I don’t think it will involve leaving Nicola. If it is abroad then I think they would make arrangements for her to go with them.

Whether you like Alex or not as a family they’re extremely good with her and very inclusive. And in my opinion try to let her lead as normal a life as she’s able to. Whilst they do go on some holidays without her we don’t know the ins and outs- potentially Nicola is unable to cope with the travel abroad etc obviously people with extra needs struggle to cope with changes/ stressful situations and the carnage of going abroad may be to much for her.

It will be interesting to see what happens and where they end up 👀 I think they may all go into one house- like a huge house with annex type of thing 🤷‍♀️
Yeah that’s it, you could call Alex until the cows come home but they have Nicola’s best interests at heart. It’s lovely to see.

Yes I agree they all seem to have a lovely relationship with Nicola and she seems so sweet and happy whenever Alex posts about her. It’s nice that she has her freedom too!

Reactions: 2
They wouldn't dream of leaving Nicola. They're seem very family orientated.
Yeah I agree they’re family orientated but Nicola is a grown woman who lives without them ,she doesn’t even live near them .They do a lot of things without her that don’t interest Nicola .Plus they have the means to travel back and forth often.I don’t think the idea of them moving without Nicola is a huge stretch

I know I’ve mentioned this before but the misspelling of Tabasco gives me rage 🤣
The box is right there!

22CABF55-B8AA-4900-A3D0-CA4B1EAC8D92.png

Reactions: 1
Well for one thing it’s a Sunday night and not one of them as to worry about getting up for work … so unrelatable.

i cannot imagine Alex as a mum,getting up several times each night for feeds etc … then doing the school run etc ! Will Auds be her live-in help ?

Reactions: 8
Gosh imagine your biggest worry in life being the number of likes your Instagram photos get 🙄

Reactions: 6
Hopefully it’s a sign that the ‘influencer’ days are numbered & they will have to get proper jobs

Reactions: 5
I'm not gona lie I don't even bother scrolling down the "home" section to see people photos I literally just jump on, go through the stories and switch off when it starts to get tit 😂 so yeah I see what she means I reckon people just scroll past or like me and don't really bother looking at all

We can hardly believe it ! Alex will remind us daily and Auds will slut drop because… we’ve not seen her do that before..l

Reactions: 3
So her house is now sold (STC) and I’m finding it so weird that she’s just not said a word about it? Especially considering it’s so obvious it’s hers and she shares every other minor detail

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.