Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s never had anything to actually worry about in her life. I just think it seems such a lonely existence sat in the house with Winston all day while Kie Cooks goes out to work

Reactions: 9
You can tell she’s never had anything to actually worry about in her life. I just think it seems such a lonely existence sat in the house with Winston all day while Kie Cooks goes out to work
Completely.She comes across we very out of touch .it’s great her parents have been able to give her financial stability and a fancy lifestyle but the woman is 30 odd and seems so immature .I think I’ve said it before but she reminds me of me when I was about 19.Before life gave me a few hard knocks 😂 and I stopped complaining about literally duck all .She should go on that rich house poor house programme

I just don’t think I’d feel very fulfilled if I was her

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice that she posted the Katie Hopkins video (the one defending Molly Mae) on her story the other night and then swiftly deleted it?! I don’t agree with the bullying/bashing of Molly Mae lately, but it also shows that Alex seems to have the same privileged view of the world. Katie was basically saying that MM was right and has nothing to apologise for and the backlash was because of jealous/bitter people…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised she thinks that at all. She’s always preached that they “have good jobs and work hard” whenever anyone asks about how they afford the house, all the holidays etc. Never any mention of being propped up by the bank and opportunities of mum and dad

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice that she posted the Katie Hopkins video (the one defending Molly Mae) on her story the other night and then swiftly deleted it?! I don’t agree with the bullying/bashing of Molly Mae lately, but it also shows that Alex seems to have the same privileged view of the world. Katie was basically saying that MM was right and has nothing to apologise for and the backlash was because of jealous/bitter people…
Hahaha yes I was wondering if anyone else here clocked it. Reposting Katie Hopkins, Alex just comes across as so naive and out of touch.

I actually don’t mind her, I follow in a bemused sort of way. I have to say though, I do hate those Chanel brooches she and her mum wear. So tacky.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she just accept she’s got covid 😂 she’s already on day 4! And she’s been swanning around for months so was going to happen eventually.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to stay rested until she’s better 😂 She literally does nothing apart from slob around at home all week anyway

• Haha
I was just coming to ask if she had it or not. I love that someone said she needs to be eating fruit and veg and she said tomato soup is one of your 5 a day 😂 so defensive.

• Haha
Poor Kie Cooks was banished to the spare room when he had covid but she’s allowed round the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Kie Cooks was banished to the spare room when he had covid but she’s allowed round the house 🤣
As if she could cope with that! Little princess needs to be looked after. She’s freaking out ya know guys.

Give me strength 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.