Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she could cope with that! Little princess needs to be looked after. She’s freaking out ya know guys.

Give me strength 🙄
Can you imagine spending all day every day at home doing not a lot, your partner then coming home from work and expecting him to make your dinner every night. I mean she doesn’t even clean, that’s what Auds is for! I don’t know how he puts up with her tbh.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine spending all day every day at home doing not a lot, your partner then coming home from work and expecting him to make your dinner every night. I mean she doesn’t even clean, that’s what Auds is for! I don’t know how he puts up with her tbh.
Potential future inheritance? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she so worried about having it. It’s a cold. She’s not been worried when she was jet setting off around the world 😂

Reactions: 4
Why is she so worried about having it. It’s a cold. She’s not been worried when she was jet setting off around the world 😂
She needs to get a grip !shes healthy ,30,no kids or loss of income to worry about .She’s always swanned about here there and everywhere .Ofc it was going to catch up with her but she will no doubt be fine in a week like most of us who are young and healthy not to mention vaccinated.
In other news ,why doesn’t she plan her wedding ?she doesn’t even mention it

Reactions: 8
These stories are hilarious, you’d think she was the first person ever to get Covid

Reactions: 1
These stories are hilarious, you’d think she was the first person ever to get Covid
Confused as to why she’s confined to sofa and getting all her meals brought to her, think she’s just said she has a sore throat and a snotty nose not like she’s bed bound unwell!

Exactly he’s right there on the video so not like she’s isolating in a bedroom so therefore needs food bringing to her

She is utterly pathetic. My parents would be ashamed if I went on like her. It’s like she can’t do anything herself.

Reactions: 3
Wow is that what it’s like when you have covid but you don’t have kids and live with your boyfriend ? What does she do when kie cooks is at work? He’ll be giving it up soon to become a full time hunfluencer like Alex .
#gordonramseywatchout #poachedeggrecipie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back at the Impeccable Pig… I feel like it’s constant Groundhog Day… if I had the funds to spend on nice meals (and the time!) I’d definitely be trying different places

Reactions: 7
500k for the most boring house I have ever seen on my life. It doesn't look lived in 🙄

How strange when they’ve just spent all that money extending the kitchen/redoing the bathroom/repainting the walls countless times

Reactions: 2
Her house is currently up for sale so wonder where she is off too next
Interesting as they haven’t had the kitchen done that long plus en suite and I’m sure she’s been picking bits for living room

Wonder if now she’s no longer ‘working’ for her Dad if she can no longer afford the house on her ‘influencer’ income or if her Dad is using his pension fund to buy her a new house. I very much doubt she will be financing any of it herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.