Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Covid can you even book a holiday for next day?! Not sure on PCR rules etc but seems a stretch!
Provided you’ve already taken your tests and gotten the results, yes.
Booking last minute before you’ve got your results would be risky, but if anything were to go wrong these two have money to waste anyway.

Reactions: 1
Sorry guys new to this thread! Didn’t realise she had one til now! Does anybody know what she does for a job?! She’s really secretive about it… and is she loaded? Or are her parents just loaded? 🤣Sorry if this has all been covered 🙈 . Ive only had time to skim read x

Ski holiday aside - how lovely does she look without makeup/filters in that last story?! Completely different but actually better in my opinion!

Reactions: 9
Sorry guys new to this thread! Didn’t realise she had one til now! Does anybody know what she does for a job?! She’s really secretive about it… and is she loaded? Or are her parents just loaded? 🤣Sorry if this has all been covered 🙈 . Ive only had time to skim read x
Her parents are loaded x

She used to work In marketing for her Dads firm, where KieCooks also works.
her dad retired and now she is a full time Insta-twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it’s been said before but I just can’t believe how much she’s changed. I always enjoyed watching her stories, I feel like she’s always been privileged but she was soooo much more relatable when she worked.

Reactions: 3
I used to enjoy Alex’s instagram but now every post is an ad & affiliated link. TBH,her accounts quite boring now.

Reactions: 8
So boring now! I’m sick and tired of ‘influencers’ sharing screenshots and links of clothes they couldn’t be arsed to even buy for themselves!

Reactions: 9
tit isn’t it, they always start out good and then the ads come along and it’s like nah Cba with you anymore! Ruby Holley and Jess Evans have gone the same way

Reactions: 5
tit isn’t it, they always start out good and then the ads come along and it’s like nah Cba with you anymore! Ruby Holley and Jess Evans have gone the same way
Oh 100% with Jess evans .What a disappointment she’s turned out to be man .Dunno who Ruby is.I know Alex has always had her rich dad buying her the latest Chanel and paying for her flash hols and Auds (61) has always done her housework for her and made her bed but I remember when she used to go primark or Superdrug and buy normal tit like the rest of us .She prob still does do that but her insta is just like the rest of them now ,free tit clothes after free tit clothes after free tit clothes .Bloody yawn!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’re not allowed to say on here as it all got reported last time … it’s pretty easy to find on Google though

Kie Cooks still works there, it’s easily findable on LinkedIn. I thought her Dad owned it and that’s why Alex left because he’d sold it but it wasn’t his company

It definitely didn’t sound like she was taking down the trees herself either. Bet she roped Auds into doing that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.