Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
So funny whenever anyone says anything bad up pop a load of new members defending her :ROFLMAO: Hi Alex’s friends🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Ashbash9915

I'd be embarrassed to not work tbh no matter how loaded my parents were. I feel like it gives you your own independence and gives parents something to be proud of you for instead of being bank rolled. My father definitely wouldn't approve of me sitting on my backside all day whilst he's worked to build a business and I also wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

They say around 70 percent of wealthy parents lose the wealth by the second generation and 90percent by the third generation because the next gen hasn't bothered to continue building/working and has lived off the wealth of their parents until it ultimately runs out.

Loveitme

VIP Member
She’s never got that outfit on to go to bay horse at hurworth 😭🤦🏻‍♀️It’s just not them vibes .She’s dressed for a night in Vegas 😂

• Haha

Nellyellie

VIP Member
does she live on the cheap side then ? To be fair Auds (61) house is amazing.
She lives in a different estate, she’s in the Taylor Wimpy houses. Still amazing but compared to the Wynyard ones it’s like the bronx 🤣🤣 (take that with a pinch of salt it’s lovely still don’t @ me 😂)

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Back at the Impeccable Pig… I feel like it’s constant Groundhog Day… if I had the funds to spend on nice meals (and the time!) I’d definitely be trying different places

questionmarc12

She must have been getting shit for that story as it’s no longer there...
I’m not surprised. Dunno what’s so traumatic about driving from your own mansion to your parents mansion, two minutes down the road, because your leccy has been off for 5 mins. I usually really like her but this has put me off. Read the room Alex, people are much much worse off :-/

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
So, I went for tea at The Stables with some people that know Alex last night and no one knows where their moving too … it’s the talk of Wynyard 😂

• Haha
Christ what’s Aud (60) going to do if she has to slum it and rent for a bit 😱
You’d think Alex had moved into a studio flat the way she’s banging on about it

• Haha

Lambo110

Why doesn’t she have a Ukrainian refugee stay with her ? 350quid I think you get ? The content would be decent and perhaps she could learn something ha
Exactly, all these insta huns with spare rooms need to be taking in Ukrainian refugees and doing something worthwhile with their days

sodreamy

Shocked she wasn’t there for her mam and dad getting married considering she can’t wipe her arse without auds being there

• Haha

xRFx

Whatever the plan may be I don’t think it will involve leaving Nicola. If it is abroad then I think they would make arrangements for her to go with them.

Whether you like Alex or not as a family they’re extremely good with her and very inclusive. And in my opinion try to let her lead as normal a life as she’s able to. Whilst they do go on some holidays without her we don’t know the ins and outs- potentially Nicola is unable to cope with the travel abroad etc obviously people with extra needs struggle to cope with changes/ stressful situations and the carnage of going abroad may be to much for her.

It will be interesting to see what happens and where they end up 👀 I think they may all go into one house- like a huge house with annex type of thing 🤷‍♀️

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I hate when they moan about not getting enough likes on their posts. It’s so beggy and desperate.

She must be so bored not working now. Just sat around the house all day while everyone else is at work.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Someone has asked how much testing costs - she replied “I don’t know, Kie sorted it and I paid him half” … well double that amount Alex and that’s the price. Why be so coy when shes so boasting about everything else, designer this and that.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Surely Auds (She’s 61!) and Daddy are sat on the row behind…. God forbid Alex and our Kie-Cooks could possibly go away on their own.

• Haha

shhh1712

VIP Member
‘such a bargain’ no hun it isn’t when petrol is 1.70 and diesel is 1.80 not forgetting most peoples electricity bills are through the roof. Absolute idiot.

fgriff20

She was seeing a lad called Reece throughout school, they were together for a few years.. so I find it bizarre that she says her and Kie cooks were together since school with a little break..!
she definitely lived with Reece, did all the holidays with him, family things together Etc..!

gingernut

you know what even if she does get everything from her dad, wouldn’t you want to give your child the best life that you could if you could afford it? (not saying he does at all just putting it out there that anyone would want the best for their child)