Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, I found it a strange sentiment that in kie_cooks_for_alex_coz_hes_told_to birthday message to Alex, he put that she “always looks amazing, wish I looked half as young”….

how vain are these two seriously?! I’d be mortified if that was as deep and sentimental as my birthday message went from my fiancé. He was clearly trying to be cute but Christ that came across as so bloody shallow if you ask me!!!
She is only 31! You’d think she was 50 by the way they go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she go the gym? She’s that thin & tiny there’s no way she could even tone without gaining a bit of weight 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah I would of presumed so as they were flying? If it was Bath surely a train would be quicker!
That’s what I said but it’s what I was told. We’ll find out sooner or later if I’m right or wrong😀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You were right! All that excitement for Bath 😂 Any guesses what the brand is going to be?

Reactions: 2
When I was told it was Bath,I was like WTF! Who the hell flies to Bath!!

I don’t know what fashion shoot Alex is doing though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was told it was Bath,I was like WTF! Who the hell flies to Bath!!

I don’t know what fashion shoot Alex is doing though.
Ha great intel!

yes who flies to bath! Doing a photo in front of the airport sign makes people think you’re flying off to some exotic location 🥴

Reactions: 2
Im also going to guess she’s doing her own collection for Abbott Lyon I believe they’re based in Bath!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s gone to Bath… ffs … I thought she was off to MonteCarlo the way she was going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet you’re right about Abbott Lyon. All this hype for a trip to Bath for a collab with a chavvy jewellery brand every influencer has a discount code for. I can’t believe anyone pays full price for anything they sell.

Reactions: 5
bath .seriously .by plane .It’s not even that far !
We drove to Bath a few year ago & I remember it being a couple of hours from Newcastle but it’s obviously not as glamorous as going to Newcastle airport with your Louis Vuitton luggage & sipping on Prosecco in the departure lounge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.