Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s weird to go the Maldives with auds and nick … like my family are close but I’m saving that destination for my honeymoon with my fella that’s not on the payroll.

Reactions: 5
I hate that her page is just ad after ad, she was one of my favourite when she was posting just general stuff about her life etc but I just flick through everything now as I don’t want to see ad after ad

Reactions: 8
I love it how she won’t give out details of the hotel until the end of the holiday but is happy to let everyone know her house is empty back home 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate that her page is just ad after ad, she was one of my favourite when she was posting just general stuff about her life etc but I just flick through everything now as I don’t want to see ad after ad
Same. She used to be a fun follow but is so boring now and not authentic at all.

I love it how she won’t give out details of the hotel until the end of the holiday but is happy to let everyone know her house is empty back home 🤷‍♀️
Hilarious how important she think she is! Like we’re going to jump on a plane over there just to stay at the same resort.

Reactions: 4
That’s just what the darlings of Wynyard want you to think. She’s not quite baller enough to live in the estate with Auds (61)
does she live on the cheap side then ? To be fair Auds (61) house is amazing.

Reactions: 3
does she live on the cheap side then ? To be fair Auds (61) house is amazing.
She lives in a different estate, she’s in the Taylor Wimpy houses. Still amazing but compared to the Wynyard ones it’s like the bronx 🤣🤣 (take that with a pinch of salt it’s lovely still don’t @ me 😂)

Reactions: 7
She lives in a different estate, she’s in the Taylor Wimpy houses. Still amazing but compared to the Wynyard ones it’s like the bronx 🤣🤣 (take that with a pinch of salt it’s lovely still don’t @ me 😂)
I wonder what Auds fancy neighbours make of her, she does seem a bit of a liability when she’s had a drink 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.