Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a young woman with literally nothing to do. in between holidays, nights out and lunch with Auds (can you believe she’s 61??)… She mopes around the house taking photos of herself.

She used to be so relatable when she was working. Now she’s just a basic Hun.

Shes also VERY selective with the questions she answers on there because she NEVER answers mine!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a young woman with literally nothing to do. in between holidays, nights out and lunch with Auds (can you believe she’s 61??)… She mopes around the house taking photos of herself.

She used to be so relatable when she was working. Now she’s just a basic Hun.

Shes also VERY selective with the questions she answers on there because she NEVER answers mine!!!
What do you ask out of curiosity?
I think she’s been reading here again, I get the try hard feeling this week to show how much of a fun time her and Kie have.
chemistry central

Reactions: 2
I honestly think the most interesting thing she posts is when her Dad takes the piss out of her

Reactions: 4
She genuinely wouldn’t realise that most people wouldnt be able to afford to eat The Stables or Impeccable Pig EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
The impeccable pig is RANK anyway. Never had a nice meal there, and the french manager is a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s going to be a very busy and stressful week for poor Alex, getting the bathroom done will really take it out of her! 👀😉

Reactions: 1
God, she will have to use her en-suite whilst the work is being done. How will she cope?

She is just total bants with the Instagram filters hehehe so random and hilar Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.