Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she home at 9pm from a hen do ? Shes not 60 (like Auds!)
Why does Auds have to stay with her when Kie-Cooks is away? Can she not actually cope with being on her own?

Reactions: 5
Now she’s moaning that 17k have seen her story but her recent post reach is only 12k 🙄 that’s cos the rest are us tattlers spying on her stories and not her posts 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Now she’s moaning that 17k have seen her story but her recent post reach is only 12k 🙄 that’s cos the rest are us tattlers spying on her stories and not her posts 🤣🤣
How do story view counts work aswell? Like sometimes I’ll scroll through fast without watching the whole story and does that count as a view?

I can see on her last 2 posts she’s blocked the like count so it only says ‘and others’ but ones previous they were averaging around 2.5k likes? Find it hard to believe her last one would jump up to 12k

She’s coming across so desperate. Much preferred her when she had a proper job and used Instagram as a side hobby. Now this is her ‘career’ she’s boring af.

Reactions: 6
She’s coming across so desperate. Much preferred her when she had a proper job and used Instagram as a side hobby. Now this is her ‘career’ she’s boring af.
Same, so much more relateable! Someone asked the other week if she was a lady of leisure and she said no…. I mean, you literally are 😅😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.