Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her drunk mates will be posting HILARIOUS stories as they booty shake and tip Prosecco down their necks. Oh my god, just so funny.
Basic witches.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how she’s going to manage with isolation … no auds coming round to do the cleaning 😂

If my partner was ill with covid and we lived together would I balls be staying away from them! I don’t understand why she’s literally locked him away like he’s a leper, they live in the same house she will more than likely catch it. I honestly question their relationship so often they are the most beige people and have zero interest in each other. This cements it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If my partner was ill with covid and we lived together would I balls be staying away from them! I don’t understand why she’s literally locked him away like he’s a leper, they live in the same house she will more than likely catch it. I honestly question their relationship so often they are the most beige people and have zero interest in each other. This cements it for me
It’s stupid ,aren’t they going to have to use the same kitchen anyway?

Imagine the drama if she catches it. and let’s face it, she WILL catch it.
Shes a child at the best of times but she will be ALL the dramatics now.
She needs to grow up, she seems v dependent on ‘Auds & Kie‘ for a lot. I can’t imagine her paying the gas bill or ringing up to change electricity tariffs 🤔🤣

Oh no she can't afflink new outfits until he is back out of isolation to take her pictures. Imagine her insta career implodes and she had to get a real job 😂😂

More likely than not she already has covid and has unfortunately passed it onto all of her girls at that hen do.

Long time lurker - first time poster! She 1000% has covid! She put a story up about Kieran testing positive. Came back from her hen … negative but complained about Kieran. 5 mins later she said she’d tested positive and had covid.

Long time lurker - first time poster! She 1000% has covid! She put a story up about Kieran testing positive. Came back from her hen … negative but complained about Kieran. 5 mins later she said she’d tested positive and had covid.
ignore that … read her story wrong after drinking several glasses of wine 😅 she does not have covid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.