Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However she is a grown ass woman who has just admited on a Monday morning that
1. She has nothing to do (get a bleeping job, do something, contribute to society)
2. She’s scared of the dark - so she slept with the light on. Alex you are 30 years old, living in your own home. Grow a pair.

Reactions: 3
I also find it odd how she came back from the hen do on Saturday night. They went on Friday morning, bit sus

Let’s face facts. Kiiieeeee had covid before she even went away but she kept quiet because little Alex can’t miss an opportunity to drink secco with the gals

Reactions: 2
As if her biggest problem whilst being in isolation is the fact that kieeeeeee can’t take her outfit pics. Is this girl for real? I already can’t be arsed with the beg stories for the next ten days and videos of Auds (can you believe she’s 61?) slut dropping to celebrate the end of their isolation

Reactions: 2
Count down is on to celebration end of isolation steak and Prosecco at the Stables. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So sneaky hiding the aff in the top corner where no one can see it. Reporting! Influencers thinking rules don’t apply to them yet again
Are there set rules for influencer on how big the font should be etc etc? Genuine question not being funny x

It’s meant to be clearly identifiable which here is not, makes it look like she’s posing as a consumer when really she wants the dollar bills from the swipe ups 😂
Interesting read, thank you! They should make the same rules around photo editing too! Not Alex in particular as I really don't think she edits her body, I'm thinking of those who edit themselves to look slimmer yet curvier in the 'right places'. You get my drift 🤣

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Alex, she was one of my favourite influencers for a long time but now she’s just so unrelatable and I cringe at her stories. Her responses seem a lot ruder and abrupt than they used to, and I unfollowed Kie Cooks months ago for the same reason. I find the covid stuff bizarre, saying on her post today that he’s not allowed to cook until Tuesday.. get a grip! My partner and I have both had covid this week (still do), and it’s just so weird to me that she is sleeping in a different bedroom and he’s not allowed to cook until his isolation finishes, pretty sure she said he had now tested negative anyway! Such weird behaviour

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.