Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winston - dressing gown - cuppa - hot tub - try on dresses - apologise for messy dressing room - kie cooks - Prosecco glass in mouth - wacky filter selfies

And repeat until the end of time.

Reactions: 4
I know I haven’t ever met them but I just don’t see any real chemistry between them

Reactions: 3
Imagine being that ‘triggered’ by someone asking why your sister doesn’t wear designer clothes 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Aw I do see your point as it was a bit of an over exaggeration but I think she’s just very protective over her.
I honestly don't think it comes across as protectiveness at all, I think people hit a nerve when they ask stuff about her sister as she knows they're treat differently.

I honestly don't think it comes across as protectiveness at all, I think people hit a nerve when they ask stuff about her sister as she knows they're treat differently.
I’m not sure then. That’s just how I see it but I do agree with them being treat differently mind.

I wonder why she goes to Dr Singh to get her procedures when Kierans Mother does Botox etc. I thought she would go to her?

Reactions: 1
Na I’m gonna stick up for her here. People give her so much tit about Nicola, we only see a portion of it but she’s shared a few over the years. It’s vile to be honest, I’d be exactly the same if anyone was like that about anyone in my family and I’m sure you would be too. People love to accuse them of treating Nicola badly or differently due to her downs but it’s blatantly obvious that’s not the case and she’s very well loved by all of them.

Reactions: 18
Na I’m gonna stick up for her here. People give her so much tit about Nicola, we only see a portion of it but she’s shared a few over the years. It’s vile to be honest, I’d be exactly the same if anyone was like that about anyone in my family and I’m sure you would be too. People love to accuse them of treating Nicola badly or differently due to her downs but it’s blatantly obvious that’s not the case and she’s very well loved by all of them.
Agree with this. She does my head in over her lack of bants and beige lifestyle, but I don’t think you can call her out on anything to do with Nicola.

Reactions: 12
What is the point of her life ? She’s a 30 year old woman just sat at home buying clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.