Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can
*morning spent sitting on the couch with Winston
* Promising she MUST get back to the gym
* going to the gym for 3 days
* videos of amazing Auds being fit / having a PT
* weekends spent in her parents hot tub
* Eating enough red meat to destroy her colon 🤣
Can you BELIEVE Auds is 61???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Erm yes ! She looks good for her age, no doubt but she’s clearly not 40!

Also, Auds has a luxe lifestyle - no hard graft for her. Like mother like daughter!

Reactions: 4
Can

Can you BELIEVE Auds is 61???
Thing is I can actually believe auds is 61 so I dunno why she mentions it everytime she posts her.She’s just a somewhat wealthy woman ,with a decent dress sense and skincare routine
I will add
*mentions Nicola being obsessed with Henry the 8th

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alex is one of those privileged people that I’d love to live in the real world for even one day … she’d get the shock of her life! No wine deliveries, real struggles, money worries and an actual job would send her over the edge!!

Reactions: 1
She genuinely wouldn’t realise that most people wouldnt be able to afford to eat The Stables or Impeccable Pig EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

10105388-7151-4A59-A9EE-D515F3682A43.png

Hold the duck on…. She’s not trying to claim her extensions were in good condition because she took hair gummies!?

ETA- she’s talking about shampoo etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ Having a moment

These idiots don’t understand that hair grows. Like bloody Kate Hayes putting the serum on her fake eyelashes then being ‘amazed’ that her lashes look long 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m intrigued as to why they don’t seem to be planning the wedding despite being engaged. You’d think it would be the perfect hobby for Alex given that she doesn’t seem to have much else to do all day

I’m intrigued as to why they don’t seem to be planning the wedding despite being engaged. You’d think it would be the perfect hobby for Alex given that she doesn’t seem to have much else to do all day
Might be imagining it but didn’t she mention wanting kids first ? Maybe they want to do it abroad but don’t want to plan anything atm with the uncertainty of covid .
Anyway…it wasn’t that long ago she was saying she didn’t want to get married and that Auds (don’t she look good for 61) and her dad never married either

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's waiting for a #collab with a wedding dress designer / venue / florist / honeymoon ...

So apparently her dad has left the company now, which explains why she doesn’t work now. My friends dad retired from his business with millions and my friend and her sisters had to leave too I honestly do wonder what is gonna happen to all of these BPerfect girls when the Insta bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.