Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admin ?? What admin … totting up how many freebies she’s received this week?
Imagine Alex working a 12-hour shift as a carer or in a call centre or Tesco. She cries when she has to sit alone on a plane!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is very baby like, I feel her parents and her partner must do everything for her, like sitting on a plane on her own, not an issue for most adults but she couldn’t cope , like a child needs to be with their parents etc

Reactions: 5
Like that time she had to go to Manchester on her own, got lost, didn’t have a phone charger and cried for about an hour 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember the drama when she had to leave the house to post the PCR tests on her own when she got back off holiday? 😂 She acts like a 12 year old. Can you imagine if she has a baby... Auds (61) would have to move in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, she’s up , filmed herself taking her door stop out of her hair and done a work out … what does she do now? Think about what salad to make for lunch?

Reactions: 1
So, I went for tea at The Stables with some people that know Alex last night and no one knows where their moving too … it’s the talk of Wynyard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, I went for tea at The Stables with some people that know Alex last night and no one knows where their moving too … it’s the talk of Wynyard 😂
Bet she proper loves the intrigue and drama!
What do people think of her locally?
Did you wear a lime green strapless dress to The Stables? 😂

Bet she proper loves the intrigue and drama!
What do people think of her locally?
Did you wear a lime green strapless dress to The Stables? 😂
Ermmm everyone thinks her dad bought all her followers, she’s a bit of a catfish but overall harmless. Nick (her dad) is a bit of a dick though as he has real little man syndrome and Auds is just a very typical Wynyard housewife. People do find it odd how reliant she is on her mum and dad, Auds does all of her cleaning and Nick does the gardening and pays for everything.

There’s much richer but more grounded people around those parts though…. Without like green suits 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ermmm everyone thinks her dad bought all her followers, she’s a bit of a catfish but overall harmless. Nick (her dad) is a bit of a dick though as he has real little man syndrome and Auds is just a very typical Wynyard housewife. People do find it odd how reliant she is on her mum and dad, Auds does all of her cleaning and Nick does the gardening and pays for everything.

There’s much richer but more grounded people around those parts though…. Without like green suits 😂
Noooo. She has earned those followers herself I believe. She hasn't had to fake a lifestyle etc to make an engaging account. People are (were) genuinely intrigued by her cause she is actually rich, attractive and glamorous. We like to live vicariously through her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been cloudy all day in Wynyard and those 2 plonkers sat with sunglasses on.

She's needed a pedi for 2 years, she only ever walks Winston round the block, yeah her feet must be a right mess 🤣

Reactions: 3
Been cloudy all day in Wynyard and those 2 plonkers sat with sunglasses on.

She's needed a pedi for 2 years, she only ever walks Winston round the block, yeah her feet must be a right mess 🤣
He probably would be calmer if they actually took him on a decent walk as I’m sure beagles need lots of exercise?

So after a hectic, tough weekend of outfit changes, dining out and making her hair wavy… she’s started the week with a relaxing spa, pedi (first in 2 years, shock horror) and Prosecco with Auds(61)… she’s had a stressful weekend after all.
I hope she got her toenails trimmed finally 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god she is LAZY.Wouldnt know a hard days work if it hit her in the face that one .

She’ll get her ‘admin’ spreadsheet out tomorrow to show us how busy she actually is 🤣
I get that Auds is a mega rich housewife (61) … but why the duck does Alex have anything else to do on a Monday morning??

The thing that gets me is my parents would be super embarrassed if I was 30 and unemployed but they seem to think she’s some sort of celeb and love it … weird 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
The thing that gets me is my parents would be super embarrassed if I was 30 and unemployed but they seem to think she’s some sort of celeb and love it … weird 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
My partners brothers GF is like this, she does nothing.

Huge house and flash car bought for her by her parents and doesn’t work yet looks down her nose at those who are less fortunate. Like, you’ve only got that because of your parents; it hasn’t been worked for.

At least Alex had/has her social media following and used to work. She’s been born into privilege also but I do think she’s fairly aware of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.