Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often overdress like a tit and feel so embarrassed every time, she must get so many funny looks when she’s out and about!

Reactions: 2
Another holiday 🙄 Yes, I am jealous, but can’t wait to see Auds (62) doing the inevitable slut dropping 🙈

3D708C48-6B71-4C70-8E9D-8AE20DD6173F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Auds is looking ancient she's got lovely smokers lines on her top lip right after that photo when she pouted ^^

So I’ve been working from home and my work day has been shortened until 2pm and I’m honestly really bored and finding it hard to be motivated .I miss my commute and being in office . Going to the beach at the weekend doesn’t feel well deserved or have that same feeling of satisfaction cauSe working from home is so easy

anyway I’m sure you get the point I’m trying to make. How canyou get that much enjoyment out of holidays when you don’t even work or clean or cook. I just don’t get what she does

She’s out to eat and drink in lovely outfits anyway
I don’t envy her life at all ha. It’s so boring

Reactions: 5
So I’ve been working from home and my work day has been shortened until 2pm and I’m honestly really bored and finding it hard to be motivated .I miss my commute and being in office . Going to the beach at the weekend doesn’t feel well deserved or have that same feeling of satisfaction cauSe working from home is so easy

anyway I’m sure you get the point I’m trying to make. How canyou get that much enjoyment out of holidays when you don’t even work or clean or cook. I just don’t get what she does

She’s out to eat and drink in lovely outfits anyway
I don’t envy her life at all ha. It’s so boring
Yeah I agree. You'd think someone of her age and in her position. They'd be planning to have a family or even plan their wedding and move onto the next stage in their life. Instead she just wants to post ad's and ram discount codes down peoples throats.
All she does is eat small portions of steak and dress up. It's really sad. The only time she tried do something on her own - walk the dog. She ended up having a panic attack and had go home.

I find it annoying she posts that she only ever has 1 or 2 glasses of Prosecco but then on her stories always has one on hand in most stories

like no one cares if you have more than 2?!

Reactions: 4
Wooow spag Bol .Ffs they’re on some amazing hol and it’s still like Groundhog Day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like he has lost her way a bit on Instagram, it’s just the same post over and over

Reactions: 4
I feel like he has lost her way a bit on Instagram, it’s just the same post over and over
Completely agree with this! If she’s going to be a fashion influencer then she could atleast buy the clothes, if she’s going down the boujee, rich travel route then don’t share going away and eating spaghetti at home and never say where you are or how you got there … right now she’s just a walking ad!

She should go back to work for authentic content
work outfits etc
I loved her earlier genuine posts from holidays etc. She deleted them all

She is lovely but it's just all unreliable

relatable

Just seems like all she does these days is enjoy extremely expensive holidays & days out that no doubt Daddy funds.

She should go back to work for authentic content
work outfits etc
I loved her earlier genuine posts from holidays etc. She deleted them all

She is lovely but it's just all unreliable

relatable
Has she really gone back and deleted her old posts?

i personally enjoyed the ones when Our Kie went out late one night and she ranted about Men being Liars on her stories and then he moved out 😬 All the drama!

Shes so dull and completely unrelatable now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

i personally enjoyed the ones when Our Kie went out late one night and she ranted about Men being Liars on her stories and then he moved out 😬 All the drama!

Haha I must have missed that one but she basically wouldn’t answer if she had a partner for absolutely years.

Reactions: 5

i definitely missed that. I was just referring to just lovely old photos from her holidays in Portugal. I used her for fashion inspo back innnn 2015 i believe.

Guys what is that quite luxury brand she sometimes wears like dresses/jumpsuits really gorge dressy stuff? I can’t remember the name of the brand for the life of me and I’ve deleted Instagram. I’m looking to hire one for a wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.