Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it perhaps have looked odd if they’d taken Alex but not Nicola so they kept it simple and just went alone?

Reactions: 2
Would it perhaps have looked odd if they’d taken Alex but not Nicola so they kept it simple and just went alone?
I don’t think that would be why ,they go on lots of hols without Nicola .Surely if they wanted Nicola and Alex there they’d have just got wed here .I personally just think they wanted to do it alone .

Very strange she hasn't gone to Vegas with her mum and dad considering they go everywhere together. Especially when they were going to get married! Wonder what's going on.....suddenly married after 37 years, both of them selling their houses. I reckon they are off to Dubai and they needed to get married for visa reasons
I thought the exact same, they've got married due to moving country for monetary and age purposes. Who knows could be completely wrong but time will tell.

Very odd.
No one is poorly, Alex would be in meltdown of that was the case.
This has financial reasons written all over it

Or in true tattle troll style someone has been playing away and the other has demanded a wedding 👀

*pure speculation, I don’t actually believe that

Reactions: 4
Well, my group chat with her pals of pals from Wynyard is rife 😂. No one understands the house sale or how Nick and Auds dared to get married without Alex in toe … they’ve gone from the most predictable people on the estate to the most mysterious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Auds(61 and finally married) has sold theirs now hasn’t she. Wonder when they’re going to announce they’re moving into another soulless new build?! Got to be them Dere Street Homes ones in Wynyard village. The ones with the big windows. Another lifeless new build for them to fill with towie furniture and asos parcels 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s photos of them on Facebook from around 2013. I have a few mutual friends I’m not that much of a stalker 😂

Definitely another one,I’d heard that it was a bad split. I was told that it was when Alex was just getting into Instagram/influencing. Apparently she was obsessed with becoming Instagram famous etc. I can’t say how I know but it’s from someone who knows the family.

Definitely another one,I’d heard that it was a bad split. I was told that it was when Alex was just getting into Instagram/influencing. Apparently she was obsessed with becoming Instagram famous etc. I can’t say how I know but it’s from someone who knows the family.
I didn’t even have Instagram then so explains why I never saw . She deleted loads of her older photos though and I thought she looked lovely in Them 🤷‍♀️

She only started with the influencing stuff a few years back I thought, I remember when she was new and talking to her about loubs. Either that or life has flashed before my eyes in a nano second, which at this point I could quite believe!

She only started with the influencing stuff a few years back I thought, I remember when she was new and talking to her about loubs. Either that or life has flashed before my eyes in a nano second, which at this point I could quite believe!
I’d heard she’d tried to get into it full time a few years back. I will try & get some more info.

• Heart
If she started YouTube she would have been doing it full time for years
She deserves the platform though - she doesn’t try to fake a lifestyle …

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.