Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringed at those stories today!
It’s the sort of thing you text your mate when it’s happening then look back and think ahh maybe I went on a bit too much, it wasn’t that bad
But she’s broadcasting it to all her followers?!
I find the whole posting from her home account weird too. What’s up with her usual one?

Reactions: 1
I find the whole posting from her home account weird too. What’s up with her usual one?
She says it was banned?
I know the other day she was shadow banned something to do with a post (or story) with her dad?
I didn’t see the original so not sure what she was on about

Why is this SO stressful she will cry?
her Dad will reorganise flights, chauffeurs etc - no worry or cost.
No job to rush back for.
You sat alone on the plane - GUESS WHAT ALEX - you’re a bleeping grown-ass adult.

These are not problems - it’s a minor inconvenience in an otherwise blessed and perfect life.

Get a bleeping reality check, look around you.
Or just be quiet.
Im actually really over her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why’s she making a big deal about sitting on her own?!

I refuse to pay the fee to sit together. Put your earphones in, have a glass of wine and get on with it!

Reactions: 3
Me too! My partner falls asleep before we even take off so there’s no way I’m paying to sit next to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s posted again on her normal page. Thank GOD she managed to get home ok, get dressed to the nines and out for a Sunday dinner or steak :rolleyes: so the massively stressful experience had zero impact on her life or weekend plans. There are people having to leave their sons/brothers/husbands etc behind in Ukraine while theyattempt to flee a war zone. But let’s spare a thought for Alex who missed a flight then had to sit by herself.

Reactions: 11
She’s posted again on her normal page. Thank GOD she managed to get home ok, get dressed to the nines and out for a Sunday dinner or steak :rolleyes: so the massively stressful experience had zero impact on her life or weekend plans. There are people having to leave their sons/brothers/husbands etc behind in Ukraine while theyattempt to flee a war zone. But let’s spare a thought for Alex who missed a flight then had to sit by herself.
Exactly ALL of this 🙌🏻

‘such a bargain’ no hun it isn’t when petrol is 1.70 and diesel is 1.80 not forgetting most peoples electricity bills are through the roof. Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she have a Ukrainian refugee stay with her ? 350quid I think you get ? The content would be decent and perhaps she could learn something ha

Why doesn’t she have a Ukrainian refugee stay with her ? 350quid I think you get ? The content would be decent and perhaps she could learn something ha
Exactly, all these insta huns with spare rooms need to be taking in Ukrainian refugees and doing something worthwhile with their days

Reactions: 7
Another first world problem for our Alex. She’s practically mahogany so that dressing gown will have definitely had tan on 🤦🏼‍♀️. Daddy Simpson will probably pay anyways.

Reactions: 5
Another first world problem for our Alex. She’s practically mahogany so that dressing gown will have definitely had tan on 🤦🏼‍♀️. Daddy Simpson will probably pay anyways.
Whether you're made of money or not, £100 for a dressing gown is annoying!

She’s a bleeping idiot. Does she never stop to think what she’s posting?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.