Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I old?! Me and my friends (were in our 30s) we just use condoms 😅

I’m interested on everyone’s views on this now
I’m in my 40s & I love that I don’t have periods, horrendous cramp & raging hormones every month due to taking the pill but I suppose it’s each to there own 😃

Reactions: 2

Early 30’s, married over 6 years, 2 kids and use condoms and have done for maybe 4 years? Wish I was getting enough action to be able to take the pill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Late 20s, 2 kids, been with my partner 10 years & still on hormonal contraception. I’d rather not be, but I’m absolutely not willing to have another child 😂 and haven’t used condoms for years, nothing against them, just personal preference/don’t want to risk running out/don’t want to risk forgetting in the moment 🤣

Reactions: 1

I'm early 30's been together 15 years, married 10 years, 4 kids 😳 and took the pill until last year, after this baby I won't be going back onto any contraception as I've made my husband have the snip 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm early 30's been together 15 years, married 10 years, 4 kids 😳 and took the pill until last year, after this baby I won't be going back onto any contraception as I've made my husband have the snip 😂

On this subject .. I know totally wrong place to ask but can anyone recommend a pill? Used to be on Loestrin 20/150 for years it was amazing but its discontinued now I'm on Gedarel 20/150 and I have ZERO libido. I'm putting it down to this pill I've been on it now for a year ands I've noticed the change happening slowly. In my early 30s and this shouldn't be happening!

On this subject .. I know totally wrong place to ask but can anyone recommend a pill? Used to be on Loestrin 20/150 for years it was amazing but its discontinued now I'm on Gedarel 20/150 and I have ZERO libido. I'm putting it down to this pill I've been on it now for a year ands I've noticed the change happening slowly. In my early 30s and this shouldn't be happening!
I used Yasmin for years with no issues, it's all about finding the right thing for you though! They did try and change me to a cheaper version of it and my sex drive disappeared so I pushed to always only have that same brand after that.

Not Kie Cooks but is this the saddest meal you’ve ever seen

View attachment 1400383
What even is it though? Obvs fish and salsa but what else?

Reactions: 2
I used Yasmin for years with no issues, it's all about finding the right thing for you though! They did try and change me to a cheaper version of it and my sex drive disappeared so I pushed to always only have that same brand after that.

What even is it though? Obvs fish and salsa but what else?
It looks like pate randomly!

Literally never took the pill for longer than about a week in my life 😅Ive got adhd and I’m terrible for remembering to take meds .Everyone I know who’s taken it long term has struggled to conceive .Condoms ,pull out method and the implant are what’s worked for me

Honestly she’s such a baby. She only eats vegetables or steak unless it’s been made for her by Kie Cooks and she’s celebrating over a chicken wing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly she’s such a baby. She only eats vegetables or steak unless it’s been made for her by Kie Cooks and she’s celebrating over a chicken wing 😂
🤣 imagine having that kind of drama in your life. Tbf though at least she’s honest - she literally only ever posts steak, vegetables/ salad unless it’s something he’s made 🥴

Reactions: 3
She makes me sad. All this money and she goes the same places home and abroad, eats the same food. Gets dressed up to have a glass of Prosecco& eat another steak. It’s such a waste 😭 have they even done any sightseeing on their holiday EVER?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.