Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying in bed absolutely dreading my job tomorrow. What I wouldn’t do for a life like Alex. Her biggest stress in life is which nail colour to pick 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lying in bed absolutely dreading my job tomorrow. What I wouldn’t do for a life like Alex. Her biggest stress in life is which nail colour to pick 😐
I know this feeling too … I’m forcing myself to go the office so I don’t sit in bed and cry all day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh how the other half live!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder what pointless and banal shite she puts in that weekly planer to convince herself she has a valid existence .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously. Hello fresh 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just piss off to Tesco Alex and then Google some recipes. It’s not like your life is that stressful you don’t have the time. Honestly, hello fresh are so out of touch getting someone like Alex to advertise for them.

This is gonna be painful. Unless they compare a ki-cooks-spag-Bol to a hello fresh one. That I’m here for and could be interesting. #nooneputscarrotsinasoagbolki

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone spend £44 on that grubby looking oversized tea towel? Alex needs to go to primark!

Reactions: 2
£570 for some sandals 😳
I sound so old but they’re not even a durable looking shoe ! Plus they’re not something you can wear year round ,and I know they’re £570 but sandals at any price wear easily ,she won’t get many summers out of them.She has money to burn .

Reactions: 1
I see she was invited to a event last night, the actual concept seems interesting (designer dress hire) but she only did a few stories about it, barely wrote anything!

not really ‘influencing’

Reactions: 1
I dreamt I was one of Alex’s bridesmaids last night, I was fuming because another bridesmaid wore massive wedges and I looked like a midget next to her 🤣 dresses were pink 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she is a lovely person but bless her I do feel like she is so sheltered
Posting that Kie Cooks is ‘dragging’ her out to the stables (surprise) and her top is creased

these really are first world problems aren’t they ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.