Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lucky they can afford to check out and drive to an equally glam hotel. If my hotel caught on fire I’d be sleeping on the beach!
Also notice she said ‘Kie panicked packed’ their stuff hence leaving her make up behind… what was she doing ? Making a reel?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s lucky they can afford to check out and drive to an equally glam hotel. If my hotel caught on fire I’d be sleeping on the beach!
Also notice she said ‘Kie panicked packed’ their stuff hence leaving her make up behind… what was she doing ? Making a reel?
Probably on the phone to Auds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh there we go. She was taking photos of her shampoo and conditioner to show us all so we can all go and buy it and she can make money from her sun lounger 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen Nicola on her insta or irl in ages!I do tend to skip stories though as they’re so boring these days

Reactions: 2
Does she ever stop bleeping moaning?!!! Always got a face on her when peoples homes are literally burning down

Reactions: 5
The outfits are getting ridiculous at this stage. People are losing their homes and livelihoods and she’s getting dressed up like that to go downstairs and eat steak again … whilst moaning about the state of hair whilst flogging shampoo, can she not see the irony in that?

Reactions: 9
Its when she said didn't think i would manage to get out for a steak 😅 who dresses like this on holiday it's just ott she must stick out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The outfits are getting ridiculous at this stage. People are losing their homes and livelihoods and she’s getting dressed up like that to go downstairs and eat steak again … whilst moaning about the state of hair whilst flogging shampoo, can she not see the irony in that?
The dress is gorgeous but it’s something you’d wear to a ball. Not a holiday.

Reactions: 8
Does she ever stop bleeping moaning?!!! Always got a face on her when peoples homes are literally burning down
She's just so boring. They never do anything on holiday so I don't know why they bother, might aswell stay at home.

Reactions: 7
Shes always on her phone aswell.
You'd think going on holiday she'd have a break but still it's constant ads and tit stories about food she clearly doesnt eat.

Reactions: 3
I think I’m in shock that they seem to of gone on holiday just them 2?! No parents in sight 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She could definitely be 47 here
I know what you mean like a real housewife- probably just the photo
Whenever I dress up I just want to chill in leggings for like three days after - I don’t know how she does it
Not sure if I envy her ha

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean like a real housewife- probably just the photo
Whenever I dress up I just want to chill in leggings for like three days after - I don’t know how she does it
Not sure if I envy her ha
I think as much as she leads a glamorous life it must be boring as hell. I would hate to love off the bank of Mam & Dad & have no personal goal or focus in life. All she does is shop, take photos in outfits she aff/links, puts on make up & does her hair. Saying that she’s not exactly doing anyone any harm but I seriously think I would be bored shitless.
She’s massively changed since she’s stopped working, it makes me laugh how she claimed that her position working for her Dad was due to her getting her degree yet as soon as her Dad sold the company she’s didn’t retain her position or find a similar job. I wonder if Kie still works there or is also living off the Dad

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.