Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s a temporary rental. I wouldn’t have even bothered.
Yeah or just kept the table she already had.

Shes totally oblivious to her audience. Giving discount codes for bags that are a few hundred pound each. Whilst it's all over the news people can't afford the cost of living.

Reactions: 4
Yeah or just kept the table she already had.

Shes totally oblivious to her audience. Giving discount codes for bags that are a few hundred pound each. Whilst it's all over the news people can't afford the cost of living.
Crazy. She can’t help being born into privilege but her parents have failed to educate her in regards to being appropriate with your wealth.

Reactions: 10
Crazy. She can’t help being born into privilege but her parents have failed to educate her in regards to being appropriate with your wealth.
The weird thing is that she didn’t used to be rich, she has always been a bit of a fanny but she definitely knows what it’s like to live a normal life … I don’t know how she’s become so detached from reality. It’s wild that a 30 year old woman’s most important thing in her life is a £300 ‘cheap’ dining table!

Reactions: 6
The weird thing is that she didn’t used to be rich, she has always been a bit of a fanny but she definitely knows what it’s like to live a normal life … I don’t know how she’s become so detached from reality. It’s wild that a 30 year old woman’s most important thing in her life is a £300 ‘cheap’ dining table!
Ahhh I see. I wasn’t aware that they weren’t always wealthy.

Reactions: 1
Her dad bought her last house. She has never saved for a deposit, nor paid a mortgage bill. She hasn't paid for her teeth. She doesn't buy her jewelry, tan or hair. She doesn't work but is paid for being pretty, then lies about it. She has a platform that she could use to reach out about her sisters disabilities, but doesn't- just posts cringy shut dropping videos. She could auction her free tit for charity... but doesn't. She's a dick, I've had to unfollow her. She prob thinks people are jealous of her.... nah hunni we tired of you and yo tit salad spag bol skiing tit

Reactions: 17
Her dad bought her last house. She has never saved for a deposit, nor paid a mortgage bill. She hasn't paid for her teeth. She doesn't buy her jewelry, tan or hair. She doesn't work but is paid for being pretty, then lies about it. She has a platform that she could use to reach out about her sisters disabilities, but doesn't- just posts cringy shut dropping videos. She could auction her free tit for charity... but doesn't. She's a dick, I've had to unfollow her. She prob thinks people are jealous of her.... nah hunni we tired of you and yo tit salad spag bol skiing tit
preach 🙌🏻

They must earn a far wack still unless her Dad pays for everything to do with the house, the council tax, utilities etc won’t be cheap on a house that size, even if it is in the NE! Plus her Range Rover too, she always gets a decent spec one etc, and all the holidays she has!
I know a fair few people who’ve had their houses bought for them but they’re poor as duck because they forgot to factor in the cost of running a £500k house 🤣🤣 my heart bleeds 😐

Reactions: 3
Can anybody remember when she was talking perfumes and says she has a bed perfume ? Who TF has a perfume for bed !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see this collection 😂 who’s she kidding that she would go out with her pals or Auds in a £25 dress? Nadine Merabi only haha

I’m sure she used to be a lot more down to earth you know .Her pals are all nice hardworking ‘normal’ people then there’s Alex who seems to have lost touch of reality !

I’m sure she used to be a lot more down to earth you know .Her pals are all nice hardworking ‘normal’ people then there’s Alex who seems to have lost touch of reality !
You can tell she’s not as close to them now either

I know she says she ‘works’ but is insta really a job?

didn’t she used to work in a office? I think not being in that environment anymore can have a detrimental social impact on people I.e you get different points of view, talk about things you normally wouldn’t etc
From her stories she seems a bit isolated? Spends days solo or with Auds (61) then time with Kie Cooks when he comes home, seems in a bit of a bubble!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.