Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t even go on any boat trips or anything particularly luxe. Alex sits around in the shade all day while Kie Cooks plays golf. Perhaps that’s why they go on holiday with her parents so much, to make it all a bit more interesting.

Reactions: 2
They don’t even go on any boat trips or anything particularly luxe. Alex sits around in the shade all day while Kie Cooks plays golf. Perhaps that’s why they go on holiday with her parents so much, to make it all a bit more interesting.
She seems to live a life of a 1900’s socialite eg: sit and look pretty. I mean I wouldn’t mind it 🤣 but it must get mundane after a while

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice the fun fact? We would have our wedding venue here, does that mean they are planning it now? Strange way to say it we would have.
Wouldn't surpeise is if she was only saying it because she's been reading here.

Reactions: 2
I hope she stays safe but complaining her room stinks of smoke whilst sipping on wine when local businesses have had to close 🙄

Reactions: 8
It’s just odd as they definitely have the money to go on nice city breaks, sightseeing etc. Her holidays do look so boring!
When I went on holiday recently, on a night time I’d be in flowy dresses and flat shoes…. Does she not get bored of getting dolled up to the nines all of the time?

Reactions: 4
Imagine being on holiday.. apply fake tan, extensions, fake lashes, full face of make up … go downstairs, eat steak, come upstairs and take it all off !
honestly could you be bothered .., she probably has to schedule in shagging KieCooks at some point too 🤣😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s asking where she can buy make-up when people are losing their homes, businesses and livelihoods! She just doesn’t have a clue does she? So wrapped up in her own boring little bubble.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s asking where she can buy make-up when people are losing their homes, businesses and livelihoods! She just doesn’t have a clue does she? So wrapped up in her own boring little bubble.
Has she removed that? The last story I can see is there moving on

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted it. She was asking where she could buy Clinique in Vilamoura as she’s left all her make-up at the hotel and couldn’t get back as the roads had been blocked 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s deleted it. She was asking where she could buy Clinique in Vilamoura as she’s left all her make-up at the hotel and couldn’t get back as the roads had been blocked 🙄
Wow she really lives in a different world doesn’t she. I bet they would have been told to stay indoors but decided to put themselves & a taxi driver in danger to go somewhere less smoky 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who goes on holiday and uses the lobby to create an outfit reel?! It’s a holiday - stop with the ads!

Reactions: 3
I get that she’s on holiday but she’s being super insensitive … Alex’s whole world is literally Alex!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.