Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 notice she mentions the nails but nothing about the fact of the insurance.

On today’s episode of tit that didn’t happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just to add the knob landed back on my FYP the other day..... incase anybody was wondering she was whinging again.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she has outed herself having an account 🤣🤣🤣
How funny is this🤣 imagine having an account on a website you’re petitioning to get taken down lmao. You also don’t need an account to look at threads so she can’t even use that excuse

Reactions: 7
She’s a bad witch and sly as duck she would be the first to write tit about other girls she has a god complex and I really don’t she it she’s not exactly pretty she has a jaw like desperate dan an a crappy personality she’s only crying because stuffs written about her

Reactions: 2
Why’s that absolute unit doing makeup tutorials like she’s some mua she’s as rough as a bears arse why would anyone care what products she uses she really thinks she’s something she’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just been on my fyp letter everyone know her and Liberty from love island have the same hairdresser. I'll sleep well knowing that

Reactions: 3
TWIGLETS BEHAVE NOW🤣😂 I proper hate it when influencers act all innocent and girly when in reality they aren’t at all🙃🙃🙃🙃
Maybe not but twiglets stink and I bet she does too. Saying her boyfriends tackling toxic masculinity by wearing clear nail polish. He's probs only done it so she shuts her big square face 😂

Reactions: 1
Does she ever eat at home? Surely Tiktok can't be paying her that much that she can afford to eat out every single day!

Reactions: 1
416DC546-39C1-44E1-B4DB-FF2969F26116.png

lmao, mumma I made it 🥳🥳🥳 bleeping “finer things in life” Morrison’s meal deals aren’t fine dining hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being obsessed with coming on here just to read negative things about yourself then moaning about it 🙈 the finer things in life 😂😂 she’s proper embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5