Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen anyone post about this girl, she’s not very big on tik tok but she’s gotten a bit of fame and now she’s so nasty and just portrays herself as this big bad witch on tik tok.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand her tiktok. But then I don’t follow her she’s always on my fyp just rageing about something? No actual decent likeable content but still calls herself a creator?

Reactions: 5
She’s soooooooo annoying 🤣 she’s never happy, always on the defensive side

Reactions: 7
She is so negative all the time! Her orange hands really annoy me too!
I don’t think she can be trusted as she said she doesn’t whiten her teeth and just uses toothpaste then was seen in another video with one of those lights in her mouth, like we are stupid.
Does anyone think she actually wrote those messages on Hannah’s tiktok?

Reactions: 5
She is so negative all the time! Her orange hands really annoy me too!
I don’t think she can be trusted as she said she doesn’t whiten her teeth and just uses toothpaste then was seen in another video with one of those lights in her mouth, like we are stupid.
Does anyone think she actually wrote those messages on Hannah’s tiktok?
Honestly I can’t keep up with the drama she posts? There was around 20 parts to the whole story, i doubt anyone really followed any of it

I don’t understand her tiktok. But then I don’t follow her she’s always on my fyp just rageing about something? No actual decent likeable content but still calls herself a creator?
She always attacks people for having their own opinion like it’s her way or no way. She needs to understand she’s gonna get judged for tit, her whole life is on social media idk what she expects

Reactions: 3
What has happened with her? Ive seen her stories ranting about some girl but I can't make sense of what's happened?

Reactions: 1
All I know is people keep reporting her account and she’s banned from posting for 2 days again 😂 crying because she has sponsorships that aren’t meant to go up & it isn’t fair on the brand. When what she really means is it isn’t fair on her bank balance

Reactions: 8
“Who am you” she exaggerates so much for attention it’s so boring

What has happened with her? Ive seen her stories ranting about some girl but I can't make sense of what's happened?
I think the gist (from what I understand amongst all the ranting) is that she had a boyfriend ages ago who left his girlfriend Hannah for her. Said boyfriend then left alex to go back to Hannah and they’re still together now.

The other week, Hannah posted a video of hate messages she had received on her Tiktok and she was saying that the hate messages had come from Alex, as when she originally got them they said a different user name then all the messages changed from that user name to being from ‘alex rants’ or whatever her newest account was called (been deleted since this drama).

Basically Hannah is alleging that alex had made an account on tiktok in past, left hate, forgot about the messages then changed the name of her account to ‘alex rants’ and then because she changed the user name, it changed the user name on all the previous posts (that she had forgotten about and wrote under old username). She deleted the account straight away and denies this is what happened and I think she said that tiktok deleted the account. Alex is accusing Hannah of editing the pics so people think she was leaving hate messages.

She keeps referring to people setting up accounts about her and her boyfriend, she might be saying this is Hannah but not sure.

There’s been some drama in the last 24hr or so with some big tiktok accounts and she has commented on every video saying yeah same thing happened to me. It’s like she’s looking for trouble constantly. Always defensive likes nothing is ever her fault it’s weird. She has changed a lot since she first started out. Used to like her videos but now can’t stand her had to unfollow.

Reactions: 8
There’s been some drama in the last 24hr or so with some big tiktok accounts and she has commented on every video saying yeah same thing happened to me. It’s like she’s looking for trouble constantly. Always defensive likes nothing is ever her fault it’s weird. She has changed a lot since she first started out. Used to like her videos but now can’t stand her had to unfollow.
Yes, totally agree with. I wonder if she’s okay mentally at the moment, she seems all over the place. Always moaning and raging about something

Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow. Shes so aggressive, def got a nasty streak and superiority complex. Shame, i really liked her last year. Doesnt take long before the crown slips though.

• Heart
Had to unfollow. Shes so aggressive, def got a nasty streak and superiority complex. Shame, i really liked her last year. Doesnt take long before the crown slips though.
Same! Found her really relatable and sweet last year, but I had to unfollow too. Every day is another argument or drama

Reactions: 4
I think her real side is starting to show and a lot of people have said in the comments “had to unfollow you, I miss the old Alex” which is true, people are watching her videos everyday they’re gonna notice changes in her. She is absolutely ridiculous and her behaviour on tiktok is embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I genuinely think she’s struggling with some sort of depression/mental health because she’s changed completely and it doesn’t seem there is any positivity left

Reactions: 1