Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The acting like she’s the first person to ever get her nipples pierced is embarrassing

Reactions: 3
can one male please acknowledge that she’s had her nipples pierced so she stops banging on about it

How the hell does old Lego head know what someone that’s commented smells like. Also does earring back have a smell?
in my opinion Alex you look like you need a bloody good scrub yourself

Alex I can afford filler I actually have it done but mine doesn’t make my head look like a Rubix cube, you have put weight on because you are constantly eating out thinking it makes you look more of influencer but in my opinion you look desperate. Also you say us girls are bitchy but you are the biggest nastiest witch who thinks too highly of herself that’s why I have no problem expressing my opinion of you online. One last thing all the tit you went through in ‘year 11’ is no excuse to become a bitchy bully yourself everyone goes through stuff and using the death of a friend to excuse crappy behavior is cringey…goodnight doll

Reactions: 9
She’s deffo one of them friends that puts you down to make her feel better about herself. Probably why she doesn’t have any mate apart from her boyfriend and sister

Reactions: 5
She is a nasty piece of work. How about finding yourself a real job Alex instead of trying to make this tiktok thing happen? It's not gonna happen! You're too bitter and opinionated. Nobody is allowed to have their own opinion on the topics you post about. Grow the hell up!

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s been reading here again 🤣 que the tiktok live with her reading all the comments and justifying every little thing said on here 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like we’ve hit a nerve. Funny how we’re ‘too scared’ to use our own name and email but she also has an account that she views this page with that isn’t in her name 😂😂

Also love how she’s slating us but she slags people off as well. Pot calling kettle much?

Claims to rarely mention her friend who sadly committed suicide but has mentioned it numerous times over the last few days so clearly her mentioning it isn’t rare is it?

And the ‘rough Black Country accent’ is put on beyond belief. Go out and find some friends Alex hun, you’re only making yourself unhappy. Maybe with some friends and a sprinkle of optimism I’d start to really enjoy your content again. No one wants to see you fail, we’re all here because you changed into a negative witch. Some positivity and down to Earth content might make you likeable again x

Looks like we’ve hit a nerve. Funny how we’re ‘too scared’ to use our own name and email but she also has an account that she views this page with that isn’t in her name 😂😂

Also love how she’s slating us but she slags people off as well. Pot calling kettle much?

Claims to rarely mention her friend who sadly committed suicide but has mentioned it numerous times over the last few days so clearly her mentioning it isn’t rare is it?

And the ‘rough Black Country accent’ is put on beyond belief. Go out and find some friends Alex hun, you’re only making yourself unhappy. Maybe with some friends and a sprinkle of optimism I’d start to really enjoy your content again. No one wants to see you fail, we’re all here because you changed into a negative witch. Some positivity and down to Earth content might make you likeable again x
tattle is her content pretty much… every other so often when she has ran out of “creativity” she brings up tattle

I just feel like if effects her or triggers here reading here she should ignore, it’s better to vent away from the actual person than to post all of there pages

I don’t understand why she’s so angry about EVERYTHING all the time must bring her down

You can charge ya crystals in the moon all you want Alex but it won’t cleanse away the fact you are a class a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I made it to the Instagram stories guys.

I don’t have a serious problem with you at all Alex, I just call bullshit when I see it. I’ve been bullied and had death threats sent to me online yeah it wasn’t nice but i didn’t post about it 24/7 and make it my only personality trait. No one on here is sending you death threats so maybe focus on the people in your DMs that are.

And the first reason you brought up your friend’s passing was to defend yourself for being a bleep in school. That isn’t raising awareness that’s using it to defend your own actions. Fair enough you’re a different person now, we all are. People change and grow. But your behaviour is still immature and petty. It’s obvious you still have more learning and growing to do and that’s okay but posting screenshots of this website at every opportunity won’t make you happy.

I used to really enjoy the TikTok content, it’s shame things have worked out this way.

Reactions: 9
She has a petition to get this page took down yet she has an account on here, oh god the hypocrisy

Alex Platt you really are a Pratt. Anything to get herself a bit of attention it’s embarrassing

She's the type of girl that would leave hate comments on her own thread to make something to talk about

• Haha
Reactions: 10