Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in the comments she dosnt have a blue badge ? Only saw this video think she deleted the first ones so not sure what started it all 😆
Yeah she’s deleted all of them because everyone was commenting saying she shouldn’t have one and they’ve got disabled family members and the gov won’t give them one because there are “too many”

Yeah she’s deleted all of them because everyone was commenting saying she shouldn’t have one and they’ve got disabled family members and the gov won’t give them one because there are “too many”
SHES BACK TRACKED MASSIVELY 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What pissed me off was in her video her theoretical if 2 blue badge holders came with only 1 space and the other person was physically disabled she wouldn't hesitate in taking the space because she has as much right to park there....maybe so you bleeping annoying witch but it's called compassion, if someone in a wheelchair was there you would happily make them park further away just because you have a badge too? Now she is saying she wouldn't take it 😒😒😒 Nob urgh she grates on me so much.

Reactions: 5
What pissed me off was in her video her theoretical if 2 blue badge holders came with only 1 space and the other person was physically disabled she wouldn't hesitate in taking the space because she has as much right to park there....maybe so you bleeping annoying witch but it's called compassion, if someone in a wheelchair was there you would happily make them park further away just because you have a badge too? Now she is saying she wouldn't take it 😒😒😒 Nob urgh she grates on me so much.
Yeah this is exactly what I was arguing with her about. Cant stand the girl

Reactions: 3
Silly tart is in dam or Amsterdam for the non twats amongst us but why does she have to clip her video together it so bloody annoying 😒 dipshit you ain't cool

Yeah I saw a TikTok where she had replied to a comment someone saying how great she looked (after losing weight) and she wanted to clarify that in fact she was ill. I hope she’s ok and has support.

Anyone know how much weight this girl has lost recently? 😳 Is she poorly ?
She's just been diagnosed with adhd. If medicated with stimulants her appetite would drop dramatically... that's what I think happened because the weight started to fall when she was diagnosed.

Reactions: 2
Shes def lost loads of weight but still as obnoxious i watched her last night sges full of herself

So it's popped up on my fyp tonight ranting about her glasses....the way she explains it I don't believe Specsavers would break your glasses then just say sorry you need to buy new ones....she is defo just putting out the worst scenario to make herself look good 🙄🙄 muppet

Reactions: 2