Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
416DC546-39C1-44E1-B4DB-FF2969F26116.png

lmao, mumma I made it 🥳🥳🥳 fucking “finer things in life” Morrison’s meal deals aren’t fine dining hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nother

Bit worrying when Tiktok is your main “job” and you have to have loads of accounts because they keep getting banned. If I was a brand I would stay well clear.
I
I know like Alex we can't even post often because you don't do anything other than complain 😂. We don't have much to say apart from that. Complain, talk about being bullied, exaggerate accent, complain, use condescending voice to answer questions, complain about the questions
Honestly I followed her because of the molly mae thing and I loved her vibe and how much of a girls hirl
She’s just so rude. The girl has a point. Alex has told her thousands of followers about this website, and they’ve come over and made accounts because she’s basically promoted the website. If she hadn’t of mentioned this website, her thread would probably only be on two pages at most. For someone “who doesn’t care”. She talks about it a lot
I know like Alex we can't even post often because you don't do anything other than complain 😂. We don't have much to say apart from that. Complain, talk about being bullied, exaggerate accent, complain, use condescending voice to answer questions, complain about the questions
Alex if you are reading this please just put ur feelings aside and understand where I am coming from.
so I used to follow Alex from the whole molly mae tan thing, because I genuinely liked her vibe and how much of a girls girl she seemed.I honestly thought her vibe was to help girls out and post relatable stuff.Fast forward to now ...every video of hers is complaining. She gives so much attention to trolls but she doesn’t do that with the nice comments. Her following has got to her head. Tiktok is not a career if you know it’s not reliable! Don’t depend on it, and don’t be a Lucy maughan either and turn off comments because if you arnt mentally stable for some criticism then social media isn’t for you. And if you are getting that many trolls, do you not think maybe I do need to reevaluate how you come across? And with all due respect, this new “I’m a celebrity and better than all of you” persona you have going on isn’t it. If you are wanting to be an “influencer” influence the right attitude.

Reactions: 13

whatweallthink

I do in fact report her account every time I see it on my FYP. I'm definitely a bitch but I think she is the most rude and obnoxious person I've come across, plus her boyfriend looks about 15 which just makes me want to vomit.

Don't know how brands can work with her, wouldn't buy a life jacket off her in a sinking boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

teatalks

VIP Member
People bragging about money (especially influencers) are the worst kind of people. She always goes on about setting an example to young girls and other girls yet she’s bragging about brand deals and how much money she earns and pumping her face full of filler🤣

Reactions: 11

Chubrub2021

Oh wow she's just made a 8 part series talking about tattle life and reading our comments!! Hun sitting there aggressively reading our posts out isn't going to help you look less aggressive and friendly!! It just makes you look more ridiculous!! I still stand by my comment ... you need to get over it!! I'm allowed my opinion especially since you put your life all over tik tok!!

Reactions: 11

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I think her filler is excessive. She looks like a triangle 😅. It might calm down when the swelling goes

• Heart
Reactions: 10

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Does anyone else just feel like she would be a really draining friend to have? She seems so negative all the time. I feel like she'd never have anything positive to say about anything!

Reactions: 10

ThatGirl99

Yeah she called gingerbread, a gingerbread person. Then said she done it to point out how easy it is to change your vocabulary and respect non binary people. I agree it's not difficult. But to use a biscuit and randomly start advocating for non binary people and arguing with the people in the comments. Silly. So she hasn't been blocked for taking about NB people she's been blocked for posting a seriously of videos arguing with people.
I’ve noticed that she’ll do anything to argue even if it doesn’t concern her she hasn’t to put her 50p in

Reactions: 9

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Had to unfollow. Shes so aggressive, def got a nasty streak and superiority complex. Shame, i really liked her last year. Doesnt take long before the crown slips though.

• Heart

Magicstarsharry

I made it to the Instagram stories guys.

I don’t have a serious problem with you at all Alex, I just call bullshit when I see it. I’ve been bullied and had death threats sent to me online yeah it wasn’t nice but i didn’t post about it 24/7 and make it my only personality trait. No one on here is sending you death threats so maybe focus on the people in your DMs that are.

And the first reason you brought up your friend’s passing was to defend yourself for being a cunt in school. That isn’t raising awareness that’s using it to defend your own actions. Fair enough you’re a different person now, we all are. People change and grow. But your behaviour is still immature and petty. It’s obvious you still have more learning and growing to do and that’s okay but posting screenshots of this website at every opportunity won’t make you happy.

I used to really enjoy the TikTok content, it’s shame things have worked out this way.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t anyone post on this thread anymore? Have we forgot about how much of a c*nt Alex platt is 🤣🤣 She’s irritating to watch

• Haha

RoseBush23

Honestly can’t stand this girl. My reasons are is that I’ve never known someone who thinks they are so superior to everyone else.

teatalks

VIP Member
Does anyone else just feel like she would be a really draining friend to have? She seems so negative all the time. I feel like she'd never have anything positive to say about anything!
I would genuinely hate to be her friend. Does she have friends? I’ve never seen them in her tik toks, maybe because of lockdown but I’ve never seen her with a friend. She’s so negative!! She would definitely be the friend that always has to get one up on everyone, if you’ve been to Tenerife she’s been to Elevenerife 🙄🖕🏼

• Haha