Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came up on my fyp the other day I havenā€™t seen her in a while and I couldnā€™t believe the shape and sheer size of her face!! Itā€™s like a square, looks like the filler has migrated into her face šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She came up on my fyp the other day I havenā€™t seen her in a while and I couldnā€™t believe the shape and sheer size of her face!! Itā€™s like a square, looks like the filler has migrated into her face šŸ¤¢
I donā€™t understand how she thinks it looks good & it looks worse the more facial expressions she pulls

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Alex. I followed her because she was making videos about MLMā€™s and seemed really down to earth. But she has changed SO much in the space of a year, itā€™s really sad. I know sheā€™s young but she needs knocking down a peg or two. She now comes across as stuck up & the sort of person that would giggle with her mates over someoneā€™s outfit/makeup/weight in a restaurant.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to really like Alex. I followed her because she was making videos about MLMā€™s and seemed really down to earth. But she has changed SO much in the space of a year, itā€™s really sad. I know sheā€™s young but she needs knocking down a peg or two. She now comes across as stuck up & the sort of person that would giggle with her mates over someoneā€™s outfit/makeup/weight in a restaurant.
I think sheā€™s always had that ā€œmean girlā€ vibe. Honestly it wouldnā€™t surprise me if she were on here slagging off other people. We all know she has an account, yet you only need one to post and see attachments. Well, there arenā€™t that many attachments here and the ones that are posted donā€™t need to be viewed for the comment to make sense. So why do you have an account baby girl? And why do you have an account under a pseudonym? Surely if you just wanted to view, you wouldnā€™t need to be anonymousā€¦.

p.s.Alex, when you read this, pseudonym means fake name. Now you donā€™t have to look it up šŸ˜‰šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s got her pals making videos about it now!

Attachments

Sheā€™s got her pals making videos about it now!
New? It's been going on for months love. I'll make a thread about her if she doesn't stop exaggerating šŸ˜‚ also meet the maws the only person to call her a sociopath was you šŸ˜­ stop comparing Alex to Caroline flack it's really silly & embarrassing šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Whats she talking about her family dont deserve this? Nobody's mentioned her family you bizarre bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
sheā€™s just come up on my fyp after weeks of not seeing her. what the duck is she doing? her facial expressions and movement is so odd. also her fake tan hands make me feel physically ill. she looks like she reeks of old tan šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
I havenā€™t seen anyone post about this girl, sheā€™s not very big on tik tok but sheā€™s gotten a bit of fame and now sheā€™s so nasty and just portrays herself as this big bad witch on tik tok.
God finally someone said it i CANT STAND HER!!!

Reactions: 2
The more of Alexā€™s videos I see the more I get pissed off. Everything she does is just simply annoying

Reactions: 3
Why is she like advertising these text things that went round in like 2011. Why does anyone actually care about these things

ok we get it alex youā€™ve had your nipples pierced no need to make 300 tiktoks about it dying for male attentionšŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 8
Happy 11 month anniversary! Iā€™ll get my tits pierced to celebrate! Absolute twit

what the hell will she do next month?

Reactions: 2