Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I will never understand is how she thinks that she's the most victimised person, and wants to stop everything, this thread is quite tame and I would never think of sending death threats etc thats just idiots on instagram who find it funny. But i think she needs to be realistic and just stop reading it, she's an adult that needs to stop acting like a child and spoilt because a few followers have gone to her head, its not a sustainable job long term and she knows it so is trying to stay relevant. Most 'influencers' have 10/20 threads not 1
Say it louder for the people at the back 👏🏼

Not sure how I've only just found this thread, but I had no idea all this was going on! It's truly laughable. She used to be very down to earth and over the last few months it's really got to her head. Can I also point out, she looks like she's in her mid-20's not her teens and that's not exactly what most want to achieve. Hell I'm mid to late 20's and I bloody wish I still looked 18.

Reactions: 6
What irritates me is the “follow me and I’ll follow you back on my private Instagram” lol... she could make 10 private instagrams and follow people, it doesn’t mean anything? She probably only uses it to follow people? Not sure if I’m making sense here but I think it’s quite offensive to her “fans” if she can’t follow back on her original and big following accounts
I think it’s supposed to be like a bts of Alex 😂like the people on the private insta will see different things to what she’d post on her main account🥲🥴

I think the following her private Instagram thing is to see if she can catch any of us out. Heard to influencers making up pages to try expose tattlers

Ooh what does she do on her ‘private’ witch and moan 10x more 😂
I think it’s supposed to be like a bts of Alex 😂like the people on the private insta will see different things to what she’d post on her main account🥲🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the following her private Instagram thing is to see if she can catch any of us out. Heard to influencers making up pages to try expose tattlers
What is the point of catching someone out🤣 it would be different if we were giving her death threats we’re only having an opinion of her which we are allowed to do so on this website.

Reactions: 3
Her tattle videos made me cringeeee..”it doesn’t upset me” next breath “it’s effecting my mental elffff” her attitude is awful she’s the biggest bitchy girl going I can’t believe how much weight she’s put on in her face recently too she looks about 35

Her tattle videos made me cringeeee..”it doesn’t upset me” next breath “it’s effecting my mental elffff” her attitude is awful she’s the biggest bitchy girl going I can’t believe how much weight she’s put on in her face recently too she looks about 35
With the filler she’d had done it makes her look a lot bigger. But wasn’t she posting not long ago about slim fast and how it was the only thing that worked for her and now on her Instagram stories it’s takeaway after takeaway?

Reactions: 2
What the hell does she mean about manifesting her account back is she okay 😂😂😂 ‘I’m nineteeeeeeen’ yes we know you are, grow up

Reactions: 2
What is the point of catching someone out🤣 it would be different if we were giving her death threats we’re only having an opinion of her which we are allowed to do so on this website.
It's just something Iv saw other "influencers" do. I don't know what the point is.
How can you expose someone on tattle though? Xx
Iv saw people being exposed for viewing a story on private or fake accounts about threads.

Im just saying it's has happend on here. Iv saw it happen on the teen mom thread & Kate hayes tried to catch people out doing it too

I’ve seen a lot of people look way older than they actually are because of fake tan and fillers.

I just can’t believe how immature and childish she is for 19 when I was 19 I most definitely didn’t act like she does it’s actually embarrassing. She tries to come for everyone and then plays the victim and I thought other people starts stuff and she ends it still waiting on her response to Manrika.

not sure about anyone but I couldnt Care less about her private Instagram she’ll only be embarrassing herself on their too begging for all the attention.

maybe if she was more positive she’d have a better out look on life and her horrible attitude would change

I’m not being funny but being 19 years old is considered as an adult. Given she’s still living at home and at uni is no excuse to act like a child, because she’s not. If she’s old enough to go pubs, clubs etc then she’s an adult. She needs to start acting like one, it’s actually embarrassing the fact she blames everything on her age. People have babies and get married at her age. She needs to tone it down and stop starting drama and saying how she isn’t the first to start it, but she will be the one to finish it. That wasn’t the case with Manrika? She backed down and ignored all messages. She needs to stop being stuck up and thinking she’s something she isn’t.

So sad, I feel somewhat sorry for her
I don't there were only about 2/3 pages when she noticed this and since she did she's done nothing but blame it on manrika and make videos. Every other page after that is her giving us something to talk about.

Reactions: 4
I don't there were only about 2/3 pages when she noticed this and since she did she's done nothing but blame it on manrika and make videos. Every other page after that is her giving us something to talk about.
She can blame Manrika as much as she likes but people wouldn’t come here in their masses if she wasn’t annoying af 🥲

Reactions: 5