Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 588234
Here she is thinking she’s famous 😴 I honestly have so much secondhand embarrassment for her
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I no longer feel sorry for her, what a whopper!
I currently work for an insurance company and this is absolutely not how it works. High profile people (she isn’t one) have to get insured with a certain company. I won’t say who, but they do VIP insurance as people are more risky on the roads now I’m talking the spice girls, David beckham, Helena bonham Carter, soap actors, singers already out there I’m not talking Alex from west
Midlands. In reality your insurance won’t be denied for your occupation unless you’re a ***** so she’s full of cack. (That’s only covered by certain insurers) Absolute cack. When you do a comparison site the reason it asks for occupation is because certain companies may not do the quote but she’s mad she’s absolutely mad. I could go into this so much more but basically to narrow it down she’s full of DOG CHOD 💩

Not sure if I'm a minority but I really like the girl who does dead sweet, I think she seems a genuinely nice woman
I really like Grace McGuire too and her fiancée Kelly. I can’t stand Cole & Abbie though, I used to like them but I get irked when Abbie goes to speak and Cole speaks over her or for her and if that doesn’t scream controlling I don’t know what does.

Reactions: 6
Seen her throwing an absolute paddy about having to drive? It was then apparently just humour

Reactions: 1
Oh I'm baffled she can even drive after saying it was impossible for her to get car insurance because she's famous 😅

her whiney voice in this video is irritating as duck. She’s really showing how immature she is

I'm surprised she's not whining because she has to drive her self places because she such a big VIP and shouldn't have to drive herself

Reactions: 4
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I no longer feel sorry for her, what a whopper!
I currently work for an insurance company and this is absolutely not how it works. High profile people (she isn’t one) have to get insured with a certain company. I won’t say who, but they do VIP insurance as people are more risky on the roads now I’m talking the spice girls, David beckham, Helena bonham Carter, soap actors, singers already out there I’m not talking Alex from west
Midlands. In reality your insurance won’t be denied for your occupation unless you’re a ***** so she’s full of cack. (That’s only covered by certain insurers) Absolute cack. When you do a comparison site the reason it asks for occupation is because certain companies may not do the quote but she’s mad she’s absolutely mad. I could go into this so much more but basically to narrow it down she’s full of DOG CHOD 💩

I really like Grace McGuire too and her fiancée Kelly. I can’t stand Cole & Abbie though, I used to like them but I get irked when Abbie goes to speak and Cole speaks over her or for her and if that doesn’t scream controlling I don’t know what does.
When actual celebrities do their car insurance what do they put as an occupation surly not 'celebrity'

Someone should tell that enjoying a Morrison’s salad isn’t a personality trait

Reactions: 4
Lol anyone gonna try for a shout out on Insta? Don't worry if you don't get one this week she's doing it every Sunday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When actual celebrities do their car insurance what do they put as an occupation surly not 'celebrity'
No it has a specific certain names are already registered.
So for example David Beckham used to select sportsperson. So automatically he would be rejected from loads of insurers due to name and occupation. So he would only be offered from a specific insurer.
Actor / actress
Singer / songwriter
Entertainer
Presenter
TV Personality

Unfortunately for Alex there is no option for “influencer”

Oh I'm baffled she can even drive after saying it was impossible for her to get car insurance because she's famous 😅
She only drives when her moms in the car. She has provisional insurance and doesn’t have a pink licence.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She only drives when her moms in the car. She has provisional insurance and doesn’t have a pink licence.
Really? She's posted several videos where she's in the car herself or has someone other than her mum in the passenger seat so I'm not sure that's accurate?

Reactions: 2
She is ridiculous, a few weeks ago she put up she got her nails done by a girl in wolverhampton and now she’s going and showing off her nails that she got done by someone in bloxwich. Anything for free nails 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She is ridiculous, a few weeks ago she put up she got her nails done by a girl in wolverhampton and now she’s going and showing off her nails that she got done by someone in bloxwich. Anything for free nails 😂😂😂
yassss queen you made it! Touched a nerve too 😂
80307E44-DEE6-4EE3-90BA-64951723F232.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still got the tattle tab open on her laptop then even though we mostly got bored of her shite. Hey Alex twit 👋🏼👋🏼 Question... your account name maybe begins with a H? Why have you got an account on a page you hate so much? We will keep an eye out for your appearance hun 😘

Attachments

Reactions: 5