Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally have second hand embarrassment. The thing with Alex is, it’s nothing to do with her age. I don’t care that she’s a teenager. She’s still an adult. As soon as you become 18, you’re classed as an adult. You have to be an adult to get fillers anyway.

Regardless, what people are sick of is the fact she always acknowledges the hate comments. It’s never the nice comments, she always duets the bad ones. She brings attention to herself and then cries about it because nobody likes her attitude and the way she deals with situations.

To me, she comes across stuck up and she always puts the blame over to someone else and she does think she’s high all mighty and better than everyone else and it’s impossible that anyone else goes through what she does because she’s Alex Platt. She’s crying about one thread? There’s tiktok’ers here with 3 threads, she needs to pull her head out her own arse and stop bringing light to situations and focus on the good. Whenever she’s confronted about a situation(Manrika) she sits on lives saying “I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it”. Well don’t start something you can’t finish babe.. it was only the other day she was saying “people start something but I finish it” butch you’ve finished it where? You was basically crying you’re not doing it when Manrika confronted you in the DM’s last night

Reactions: 6
It’s only since she started going on about tattle life all the time that this thread has expanded! This thread is tame compared to what is said on others. She even said on her live that this site is addictive and she can’t stop coming on here.

Oh well, I suppose it gives her something to moan about for content and passes the time when all her accounts are banned seeing as though it’s her job now.

I literally have second hand embarrassment. The thing with Alex is, it’s nothing to do with her age. I don’t care that she’s a teenager. She’s still an adult. As soon as you become 18, you’re classed as an adult. You have to be an adult to get fillers anyway.

Regardless, what people are sick of is the fact she always acknowledges the hate comments. It’s never the nice comments, she always duets the bad ones. She brings attention to herself and then cries about it because nobody likes her attitude and the way she deals with situations.

To me, she comes across stuck up and she always puts the blame over to someone else and she does think she’s high all mighty and better than everyone else and it’s impossible that anyone else goes through what she does because she’s Alex Platt. She’s crying about one thread? There’s tiktok’ers here with 3 threads, she needs to pull her head out her own arse and stop bringing light to situations and focus on the good. Whenever she’s confronted about a situation(Manrika) she sits on lives saying “I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it”. Well don’t start something you can’t finish babe.. it was only the other day she was saying “people start something but I finish it” butch you’ve finished it where? You was basically crying you’re not doing it when Manrika confronted you in the DM’s last night
Did she address the manrika insta story thing?

Did she address the manrika insta story thing?
Nope. Manrika sent her an message on Instagram and a voice note whilst Alex was on live yesterday and all she kept saying was “I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it today, tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday” being a right witch about it. She had the cheek to say “I don’t always start something but I always finish it” lol what, by melting and backing down?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dont know if it’s just me but I think the first video posted today is aimed at Manrika.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 563140 Ahahaha is this for real 😅 she literally does think she is famous now...how tragic. I think her main account has been permanently banned; I do feel slightly bad for her as apart from swearing I’ve never seen her actually violate the guidelines or whatever. She’s just inconceivably irritating
“Tik tok star” 😂😂😂😂 💀

Reactions: 1
Oh fuckkkkkk off Alex hun. Plenty bigger Instagrammers and genuine celebrities who manage to get car insurance.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been on tattle a while... Mrs Hinch 🤨 but since Alex has let me know this is here.. amazing. Can’t stand her, loves to hand it out but can't take it. Free loading off small businesses all throughout lockdowns when she could have paid them for the products really. And the fact she thinks she’s even ‘well known’ let alone famous is just embarAZing

Reactions: 8
What irritates me is the “follow me and I’ll follow you back on my private Instagram” lol... she could make 10 private instagrams and follow people, it doesn’t mean anything? She probably only uses it to follow people? Not sure if I’m making sense here but I think it’s quite offensive to her “fans” if she can’t follow back on her original and big following accounts

What I will never understand is how she thinks that she's the most victimised person, and wants to stop everything, this thread is quite tame and I would never think of sending death threats etc thats just idiots on instagram who find it funny. But i think she needs to be realistic and just stop reading it, she's an adult that needs to stop acting like a child and spoilt because a few followers have gone to her head, its not a sustainable job long term and she knows it so is trying to stay relevant. Most 'influencers' have 10/20 threads not 1

Reactions: 8
At 19 you think everything you say and do is correct and nobody can tell you any different. In a few years' time, which she's matured a bit, she'll look back on her videos where all she does is moan and rant and come across as an arrogant twit and realise that the things people were saying are actually true!

Reactions: 3