Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He didn't contact anyone, he put up YouTube videos, he didn't doorstep anyone. I'm not a fan but I think his sentence was far too harsh, look at Katie Price disqualified driver, flips a car while drunk and high, she could have killed someone and she gets community service????? That's real, Belfield lived in a fantasy world, he's clearly mentally ill.
Yes he is mentally unwell. He probably had NPD, possibly sociopathy as well. Broodmoor would be more up his street.

Reactions: 7

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Well I have no time for the BBC. Got rid of my television over 10 years ago, refuse to pay the license. But I've got no time for Belfield either and what he did was wrong and immoral. And, it turns out illegal. So off to prison he goes and quite rightly in my opinion. I do think the sentence was too long though.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I caught a brief clip of one of his videos where he was saying he would consider housing four attractive female Ukrainians in return for sexual favours. He was 'joking' but presumably he thought he was coming across as ultra heterosexual. Not that I think of it, he was coming across as anything but.

Horrible little prick.

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
No proof, clickbait for the DM and a few quid and a bit of publicity for the poor luvvie.
How much more proof do you need? Or do you think these people all got together to conspire against the ginger weirdo?

Whatevesmate

Chatty Member
Unless Alex explicitly said he had a bomb, I don't see how he can be held responsible for someone thinking he had one.

This sentence is particularly concerning as it comes days after people in Essex were threatened with arrest for holding up a Russian flag and a man was arrested for saying something to "Prince" Andrew as he walked past. I feel that there is an element of censoring free speech. Some of the evidence used was Alex's YouTube channel where he discussed the alleged 'victims'. This is not a direct method of contact and I struggle to see how it can be classed as any form of contact. It makes me wonder if they are trying to send a message out to anyone who chooses to speak their mind publicly. It is very concerning.
You are conflating free speech with harassment. Continously threatening people with unsolicited
messages and via YouTube videos over several years is not free speech.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why would Alex being a homosexual make him lose followers?
The kind of people he appeals to are very right wing. They have questionable views on most things and are more than likely homophobic.

Anna Breese is also a twat BTW. She talked complete and utter shit during the pandemic. I wouldn’t take any notice of what she says given that she’s a rabid conspiracy theorist nut job . I’m all for freedom of speech, but that doesn’t include harassing and bullying others.

The total sentence is 5 years and 26 weeks in prison, of which he will serve half, on all 4 charges he was convicted of. The judge has made restraining orders on the four victims.
Actually the restraining order to be corrected is for all 8 victims

I don't know what to think tbh. I might be wrong, but I believe it was one of the first cases of its type. I'm sure the judge took advice. I am pretty sure though that representing himself wasn't a good idea.
First ever to be sentenced ever in the UK for 4 stalkings at once

What's shocking is he chose to represent himself despite being given over £300k in donations to "sue the BBC". He might have been able to shave a couple of months off if a good lawyer dwelled on his self-hating homosexuality and mental health issues.
He changed it to £225k in a video that he’s has since deleted now

I think I might have said it before but I saw a clip of him saying he'd consider housing an adult female Ukrainian (or was it several) in return for sexual favours. Cvnt
You did indeed I think I Post that clip again from Truth Checkers Youtube channel

Here we are

Pair of Wankers Right Said Fred are targeting Ben Hewis on twitter for what he went through these two might join there mate in jail soon

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He‘s a very strange man, personality disorder I’d say. Like others I agree with some of what he says, but he seems to play to the gammon/flag shagging audience most of the time. Jeremy Vine isn‘t the first person he’s harassed either, he was accused of doing the same to a female ex colleague a few years ago so this certainly isn’t new behaviour, and yet he doesn’t appear to think he’s done anything wrong, and will no doubt once again spin it a police/BBC conspiracy against him. He thinks ‘free speech’ gives him licence to do and say as he wants.

ohannie

VIP Member
Why would Alex being a homosexual make him lose followers?
Because they're as homophobic as he is, otherwise why would they not only tolerate but actively enjoy and financially support him when he regularly comes out with homophobic content?

After reading the sentence, before I read some of the alleged details, I was expecting to hear some awful things, such as petrol bombs through letter boxes and threats to stab etc.
Didn't he dox several of his victims and encourage his followers to harass them? You don't need to engage in violent behaviour yourself to be responsible for it when you're inciting others to do it on your behalf. I wonder what he was hoping to achieve sending a picture of a baby scan to the pregnant partner of some guy he fell out with on Twitter...

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
so many were taken in my this madman
Its really concerning. He has stolen thousand of pounds from these people under the guise of ‘paying for legal fees’ and spent the proceeds on long holidays to Miami and Vegas, flying first class and staying in five star accommodation.

Last edited:
  • Wow

ohannie

VIP Member
Alex DIDN'T do that though. Having read the court document, I can't find any violent threats.
I didn't say he did, or that his threats were explicitly violent. It was example of how "it's only words" can be quite harmful. You're aware of the kind of threats he used: financially ruining people, ending their careers, publicly humiliating them, etc. People only knew he was full of shit after he was charged, but during the years this was going on they wouldn't have known. Someone wouldn't get away with threatening to chop someone's head off if it was later revealed they probably wouldn't have done it. The crime is in what you made someone believe you were going to do, not what you might have actually done.

A suspended sentence isn't any kind of punishment. Alex was always a "lock them away and throw away the keys!" kind of guy, so it's easy to assume he'd want the same if anyone else had done the same. He might have got off with a warning or suspended sentence if this had been a one off, but it wasn't... he'd been doing it to multiple people over many years.

I'm not sure why random other cases keep being brought up as if they have any bearing on this case. Lock Belfield up, lock Price up, lock paedophiles up. Next.

Exclusive leaked photo of Alex's first weekend in prison:

Attachments

Last edited:

ohannie

VIP Member
He didn't contact anyone, he put up YouTube videos, he didn't doorstep anyone. I'm not a fan but I think his sentence was far too harsh, look at Katie Price disqualified driver, flips a car while drunk and high, she could have killed someone and she gets community service????? That's real, Belfield lived in a fantasy world, he's clearly mentally ill.
What are emails and phone calls if not contacting people?