Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just noticed despite his team removing videos they are still on his youtube page but are now unlisted videos so only way his supporters see them is either via playboard that give you stats on videos removed from youtube channels and other videos and possible via his SVOR forum with a link to the unlisted videos

Adawu

VIP Member
I suspect Belfield’s sentence has made a lot of people reflect on their own behaviour and they’re now completely shitting themselves worrying that the same fate will befall them. A precedent has now been set and people won’t be allowed to get away with merciless trolling, online harassment and doxing anymore.
I really don't think so, it's very easy to hide behind an encrypted VPN, no one knows who you are.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
You only know someone was never going to do something after they haven't done it. E.g. sending a "I've put a bomb in your building" email even if you had no intention of doing so
Alex DIDN'T do that though. Having read the court document, I can't find any violent threats.

seems his team has been deleted a lot of his videos in the last 24 hours aswell as reporting a channel video for deformation.

I could kick myself. I completely believed all his rants and tweets. I believed him when he said he was persecuted by the police, bbc, Vine and all of them. I completely and totally believed him. He made out the court case was going to be him challenging all the big companies and organisations. I didn’t realise it was HIM being pulled into court for HIS actions. I was shocked when I heard the first days evidence and them his upmost stupidity at representing himself and being unwilling to get into the witness box. He completely pulled the wool over my eyes, I almost sent him money!
lucky you didn't give him a penny or i would be saying report it to Action Fraud UK

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
He has told people to "watch out", claimed the police were coming for them, that they'd be served court papers, that they'd lose their job, lose their homes, that they'd regret what they said, that they "should sleep with one eye open". Are these things "speaking one's mind"? The court didn't think so. He hasn't been jailed for his opinions, he's been jailed for his threats and harassment.
Is threatening to acquire the help of the police considered a violent threat? Also, I don't consider saying "watch out" to be a threat. It is literally saying watch out, look out, be aware, in my opinion.

Having seen the lengths he’s gone to towards harassing Iain Lee I’m with you on that. He’s a very dangerous man who’s managed to dupe a lot of gullible people into believing he’s some kind of persecuted victim, and who will hang off his every word.
I even heard he’s gay himself and hates LGBT people so if that’s true then he’s gonna be the most hated Gay In The Village

The thing that I’m confused about and can’t find the answer to, maybe I’m looking in the wrong place but what was he actually convicted of? Was is the videos he made about Jeremy Vine and contacting his family members?
I mean I could see the thousands of emails being the issue but if I’m correct that was what he was found not guilty of. Or was he also constantly contacting JV?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying I think he shouldn’t have been found guilt. I haven’t a clue. And I can’t the man. Though I must admit, only occasionally watching his videos, the way he went on about the trial, asking for donations, talking about being a whistle blower, seeming so eager to have his day in court, I had no idea he was the one on trial.