Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Alex Belfield and his ongoing harassment trial. Relates to Katie Price thread. Waiting for Binfest to arrive.....

Personally in two minds on this person and interested in other opinions...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s the back story? I have seen his videos. He’s very much into conspiracy in the BBC and the police
But then I saw he’s a stalker
So

Reactions: 7
He's a real marmite character. Know of him professionally but only from distance. Much of what he says is credible but he veers in to dodgy territory especially teaming up with Katie Hopkins on tour. He calls out some obvious toads in the public eye but seems to have no filter.
Confused if I'm honest 🤔

Reactions: 17
I thought I liked him due to his calling out of people like KP. Now, I really don’t think I do. I think he’s extremely right wing. Also being mates with Hopkins puts me right off.

Reactions: 12
The bits I've read from his current trial are disturbing. Telling the weather girl he wanks over her, basically. His pieces on pricey are odd, the way he describes Harvey. I can't see any conspiracy here, everything he's accused of is on his various social media, no idea what penalty he's facing. Interested to see the outcome of the trial.

Reactions: 10
New thread for Alex Belfield and his ongoing harassment trial. Relates to Katie Price thread. Waiting for Binfest to arrive.....

Personally in two minds on this person and interested in other opinions...
The bits I've read from his current trial are disturbing. Telling the weather girl he wanks over her, basically. His pieces on pricey are odd, the way he describes Harvey. I can't see any conspiracym here, everything he's accused of is on his various social media, no idea what penalty he's facing. Interested to see the outcome of the trial.
I never said anything about conspiracy..please share🤔

Reactions: 1
I don't like him, I did agree with him on some Katie Price matters, but found some of his language strange and unnecessary like when he described Harvey as a "man of colour". Also when I saw he was hanging around with Katie Hopkins that told me all I needed to know

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha, of course, it's been a long day and the brain is draining 😉
I'm so tired I can't think straight. 😭😂
I'm half amused half annoyed by binfest, it takes credibility from other posters. Interested to see if they pop up here.

Reactions: 2
The bits I've read from his current trial are disturbing. Telling the weather girl he wanks over her, basically. His pieces on pricey are odd, the way he describes Harvey. I can't see any conspiracy here, everything he's accused of is on his various social media, no idea what penalty he's facing. Interested to see the outcome of the trial.
His description of Harvey bothers me

Reactions: 5
I don't like him, I did agree with him on some Katie Price matters, but found some of his language strange and unnecessary like when he described Harvey as a "man of colour". Also when I saw he was hanging around with Katie Hopkins that told me all I needed to know
I feel the same Mrs B

Reactions: 6
He‘s a very strange man, personality disorder I’d say. Like others I agree with some of what he says, but he seems to play to the gammon/flag shagging audience most of the time. Jeremy Vine isn‘t the first person he’s harassed either, he was accused of doing the same to a female ex colleague a few years ago so this certainly isn’t new behaviour, and yet he doesn’t appear to think he’s done anything wrong, and will no doubt once again spin it a police/BBC conspiracy against him. He thinks ‘free speech’ gives him licence to do and say as he wants.

Reactions: 7
Worth checking YT for his video reports of his days in court. He has been allowed to report factually on court proceedings and it is quite fascinating. Whether you you agree with his style or not, he is certainly exposing others for their lack of honesty or clarity of memory....

Reactions: 9
Worth checking YT for his video reports of his days in court. He has been allowed to report factually on court proceedings and it is quite fascinating. Whether you you agree with his style or not, he is certainly exposing others for their lack of honesty or clarity of memory....
I've been trying to keep up with his Twitter mentions, seems he is economical with the truth, Vine didn't steal the money etc. I read most of a thread on digital spy on him, hahaha self publicising loon. He seems to cover the covid it's all a plot stuff too, like Katie Hopkins in many ways, she definitely does it just for money, he seems unpleasant with it, casually doxxing callers who've phoned in, and anyone else who annoys him.
Does anyone know how long the trial will go for? I'm guessing he's going to be found guilty, as all the accusations are from his yt and Twitter so he can't seriously deny them. I'm really glad I don't know him, imagine living next door to the little weirdo. 😬

Reactions: 8
He is definitely a Marmite character, I've watched many of his videos. He does seem to have some dodgy acquaintances i.e. Jim Davison, and he has defended people like Michael Barrymore in the past.
I would like to read his side of the story in the national press, the reporting seems to be one sided at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I've been trying to keep up with his Twitter mentions, seems he is economical with the truth, Vine didn't steal the money etc. I read most of a thread on digital spy on him, hahaha self publicising loon. He seems to cover the covid it's all a plot stuff too, like Katie Hopkins in many ways, she definitely does it just for money, he seems unpleasant with it, casually doxxing callers who've phoned in, and anyone else who annoys him.
Does anyone know how long the trial will go for? I'm guessing he's going to be found guilty, as all the accusations are from his yt and Twitter so he can't seriously deny them. I'm really glad I don't know him, imagine living next door to the little weirdo. 😬
The trial lasts for six weeks in total and the second week has just been completed, so there are four weeks of this trial remaining. The first week apparently went a little ahead of schedule, but court was adjourned during the second week on Monday and for most of Tuesday because AB's court appointed QC (AB is representing himself but, due to special measures for vulnerable witnesses, i.e. the alleged victims, the court has appointed a QC to cross-examine said witnesses using AB's planned form of questioning) contracted Covid and AB refused to let his QC cross-examine any said witnesses via Zoom (as has been common protocol since the pandemic when such a thing happens), so there's still a lot of evidence to be heard.

Reactions: 4