Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local Aldi looked very understocked today especially the freezers, lots of foods missing but the middle aisle is full of processed rubbish. All the garlic bread crisps have gone but plenty of the Croque Monsieur which I prefer, hope they keep this as a regular flavour.

Reactions: 3
My local Aldi looked very understocked today especially the freezers, lots of foods missing but the middle aisle is full of processed rubbish. All the garlic bread crisps have gone but plenty of the Croque Monsieur which I prefer, hope they keep this as a regular flavour.
That's just what I thought the other day. I'm trying to eat less processed food, so came out with hardly anything. 😄
I'm going to have a bash at making my own pizzas too so pray for me 😁🙄

• Haha
That's just what I thought the other day. I'm trying to eat less processed food, so came out with hardly anything. 😄
I'm going to have a bash at making my own pizzas too so pray for me 😁🙄
I am not a Pizza fan but my husband loves the Mozzarella and sun dried cherry tomato woodfired sourdough pizza from Aldi £3.99 and it is big so would never make a Pizza :D I cut it into 3 pieces, cling film it and airfry for about 5 mins for his lunch.

• Wow
I got the garlic bread crisps and was instructed by my man not to buy them again … we can’t stop eating them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always find ours looks ravaged when I go in the afternoon...which is why I'm up at this silly hour on a Saturday 😴

I am obsessed with Aldi’s wood fired sourdough italian ham, portobello mushroom and mascarpone pizza 🤤

Reactions: 9
Went to my nearest one yesterday and there are definitely stock issues. Absolutely no sign of the garlic bread crisps or any of the beauty dupes. Rosé wine section was so depleted that I ended up with Asti. The gin bramble cans are back though. Hoorah!

I went to Aldi yesterday to get these bloody garlic bread crisps you all rave about and was sorely disappointed in the shop. No logical layout and really unappealing products.

The garlic bread crisps had sold out (9.15am!) but there were three bags of croque monsieur crisps left so I got one of them.

They tasted nice but were a bit grainy in the mouth - as if they had dirt sprinkled on them or something.

Back to Lidl for me!

Still can’t find the garlic bread crisps, 3 different aldis and nowhere to be seen 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Aww I’m gutted I think I was really late getting to an Aldi but i missed the sol de janeiro dupe mists. Are they still out in anyone else’s Aldi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.