Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I had absolutely no idea what this ‘croque monsieur’ is that you all keep mentioning, so I googled it and idk why I found it hilarious that it’s basically ham and cheese toastie flavoured crisps 😂 it sounds so much more fancy. I might see if I can find some tomorrow, but I fear I’ll be far too late now. Failing that I’m 100% having a toastie for lunch 🤤

Reactions: 6
They taste like the bacon and cheese Bugles but the crinkle cut texture is so moreish. I loved both flavours.

Reactions: 3
Went to Aldi first thing this morning, was there at 8.05am 😂😂 I always miss out on the specials buys but this time I was determined!

They had all the new beauty stuff - I got the foundation, highlighter wand and the lip kit.

Unrelated but they also had some new Greek seasoning mix sachets I've never seen before, souvlaki, gyros, kofta and hallomui - only 59p so I got one of each.

And another one of the La Mer diffusers which are reduced to £1.99 and have a really nice smell.

Reactions: 7
Went to Aldi first thing this morning, was there at 8.05am 😂😂 I always miss out on the specials buys but this time I was determined!

They had all the new beauty stuff - I got the foundation, highlighter wand and the lip kit.

Unrelated but they also had some new Greek seasoning mix sachets I've never seen before, souvlaki, gyros, kofta and hallomui - only 59p so I got one of each.

And another one of the La Mer diffusers which are reduced to £1.99 and have a really nice smell.
Oh I like the la mer diffusers but don't think mine have it anymore.

I'm not getting any of the beauty buys this time, was tempted but don't actually need any of it. Going to Aldi now actually so will have a look what they have

I went first thing and got loads.

I got
bronze shimmer oil
Highlighter
Handbag sizes of the miss Dior dupe
Rose balm
Rose face spray
Foundation
Daily glow

I got a few of some things to share with my daughters

Reactions: 5
Still can’t find these bloody garlic bread/croque monseuir crisps. Three diff Aldi’s I’ve been to 😭😭. All I could find today was the rose face spray which I have 0 interest in.

Reactions: 2
Still can’t find these bloody garlic bread/croque monseuir crisps. Three diff Aldi’s I’ve been to 😭😭. All I could find today was the rose face spray which I have 0 interest in.
I've never seen them either. I'm thinking maybe they don't have them in Scotland

I've never seen them either. I'm thinking maybe they don't have them in Scotland
We definitely do have them in Scotland. I’ve seen the labels but unfortunately have always been too late to get some!

I’ve just been expecting to see empty baskets and no beauty special buys but they had full availability. Treated myself to the foundation, highlighter wand, lip duo and a moisturiser.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have and Aldi beauty/makeup recommendations? Visiting an Aldi tomorrow and hoping to get some bits (we don’t have one local)

Reactions: 1
Not a beauty dupe but a good alternative to Whispering Angel. Lidl Exquise Grenache Prestige Rosé is much better than I expected and at £7.49, it's kinder on the purse too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.