Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get anything in crappy Republic of Ireland lidl and aldi..

No brownies from the bakery and no garlic bread crisps ..

Oh and no bargain shops that sell the coffee chocolate bars..

I'm moving 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I tried two Home and bargains, B&M and an Iceland at the weekend and nothing!!!! You tattlers bought them all or something 🙄😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Months back, possibly Xmas time, we had a discussion on here I think (or could have been the M&S thread 🤦‍♀️) about coffee chocolate - anyhow I picked these up in Iceland today for £1.25, haven’t tried them yet as I’m still full to burst after tea but I saw them on an Instagram account who said that they were very like the old coffee creams from Roses. There was another lady who was very enthusiastic about coffee chocolate so I felt I had to share !!View attachment 2340574
Just an update... I found them in Home Bargains! Along with the Daim Caramel Latte bars that were out last year. It's a good time to be a coffee chocolate lover :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't get anything in crappy Republic of Ireland lidl and aldi..

No brownies from the bakery and no garlic bread crisps ..

Oh and no bargain shops that sell the coffee chocolate bars..

I'm moving 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂
You do have bloody amazing crisps though

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The garlic bread crisps are amazing, sadly my child likes them too and is insisting on sharing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have used the prewash Aldi number 1 bonded stuff in the small bottle and my hair looks fuzzy on top. No shine and hair really dry. I have fine, wavy hair normally.
I still used the Lacura oil shampoo and conditioner (Aldi).
Next hair wash I'll just use the oil shampoo and conditioner and see how my hair is, as I'm thinking I like these the best. I'm wondering if they're a dupe for Elvive which makes my head itch.
When I've finished the shampoo I'll see if I can get by on the conditioner only, as my head is feeling a bit itchy.
I'm sure someone on Tattle said they didn't like the bonded prewash.

Reactions: 3
I have used the prewash Aldi number 1 bonded stuff in the small bottle and my hair looks fuzzy on top. No shine and hair really dry. I have fine, wavy hair normally.
I still used the Lacura oil shampoo and conditioner (Aldi).
Next hair wash I'll just use the oil shampoo and conditioner and see how my hair is, as I'm thinking I like these the best. I'm wondering if they're a dupe for Elvive which makes my head itch.
When I've finished the shampoo I'll see if I can get by on the conditioner only, as my head is feeling a bit itchy.
I'm sure someone on Tattle said they didn't like the bonded prewash.

If it's this shampoo, am pretty sure it's an Elvive dupe. I use the blue volumising one, it's fab.

Reactions: 1
I don’t really like flavoured crisps (ready salted for the win) but I picked up the garlic bread and croque monsieur crisps for my boyfriend and he has devoured both
---
I don’t really like flavoured crisps (ready salted for the win) but I picked up the garlic bread and croque monsieur crisps for my boyfriend and he has devoured both

these are from Aldi

---

these are from Aldi
Can you please tell me where to find these - are they in the regular crisp aisle or the middle aisle. We have just spent 5 mins looking for them, what colour is the packet ? Thanks.

Can you please tell me where to find these - are they in the regular crisp aisle or the middle aisle. We have just spent 5 mins looking for them, what colour is the packet ? Thanks.
I found this picture online so I’m guessing this is what you’re looking for! Probably a bit late now haha
IMG_0417.jpeg

Reactions: 9
That's great, thank you both - will go back this afternoon and look for them. Don't remember these kind of packets in the middle aisle.
In my one they weren't with the rest of the food middle aisle special buys, but in big boxes by themselves with the non food bits 🤷‍♀️

In my one they weren't with the rest of the food middle aisle special buys, but in big boxes by themselves with the non food bits 🤷‍♀️
Found them in a big cage thing but they were covered by some big bags of blue snacks and only saw them when someone picked out a couple of blue bags. Yes they are good, going to crushed some of them up, add some Parmesan and coat some chicken strips with the mix and Airfry them for tea.
Thanks again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Found them in a big cage thing but they were covered by some big bags of blue snacks and only saw them when someone picked out a couple of blue bags. Yes they are good, going to crushed some of them up, add some Parmesan and coat some chicken strips with the mix and Airfry them for tea.
Thanks again.
What a good idea! I'm thinking they need to be crushed on top of macaroni cheese now!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.