Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I’m gutted I think I was really late getting to an Aldi but i missed the sol de janeiro dupe mists. Are they still out in anyone else’s Aldi?
I've not seen them in any of the Aldis in ages. They're quite mediocre in my opinion though.

I see next week Aldi will have a few new beauty products!

Reactions: 1
Does the Aldi app not show the special buys by release date anymore? I can't see it and I just want to know what's out on what day without the leaflet 😭.

Does the Aldi app not show the special buys by release date anymore? I can't see it and I just want to know what's out on what day without the leaflet 😭.
I've looked for the beauty stuff coming out next Thursday & that's not showing yet

Favourites at Aldi at the mo:
  1. The macaroons in the fridge section
  2. Salt & Pepper spice mix in the packets
  3. Aioli and Pesto dip
  4. Ice coffee in the milk section
  5. Ready made noodles in the stir fry section
Let us know yours.

Reactions: 6
  3. Aioli and Pesto dip
Let us know yours.
Did you ever try the jar of aioli? I inhaled it once and never saw it stocked again so it's either permanently sold out or has been banned by the government. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aldi have a colour wow dream coat dupe coming soon! Will be interesting if it is alike as I use the wow original

Reactions: 7
Ready made noodles in the stir fry section
I absolutely love the Ready to Wok noodles that you can find with the rice / pasta / sauce jars. Two individual portions per pack, I eat them multiple times a week hahaha. Lidl does them as well

also loving veggie spring rolls, salt and vinegar pop crisps, cinnamon buns and as ever, the ultimate chocolate brownie from Lidl bakery. Haven’t been to Aldi for ages!

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed the croque monsieur crisps but wouldn’t have been able to say what flavour they were meant to be if I didn’t know. The garlic bread ones were quite greasy and were more sweet than anything else… this is very specific but they tasted a lot like a snack that Graze used to do called ‘herby bread basket’

Obviously not an Aldi recommendation, but the B Beauty balm from Superdrug is really good & usually on offer.
I’m extremely lucky that last birthday and Xmas I’ve received Elemis balm as gifts. I do like it but no way I’d pay the price myself. I’ll give the Superdrug one a go when my current supplies are gone.

Reactions: 3
  3. Aioli and Pesto dip
Let us know yours.
1. Iced coffee
2. Spanish potatoes with rainbow veg from the frozen
3. Salt and vinegar no fish fillets also from the frozen
4. Carlos fries from the chilled
5. The garlic bread crisps

Reactions: 3
I bought the safari toddler bed set and sheets today, they’re lovely! Extra bonus as they only charged for the bed set. Looking forward to the beauty dupes next week, the Charlotte tilbury wand especially.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.