Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried Aldi’s sangria? Would you recommend?
it’s very similar to the don simon one you get in Spain. I serve it in a jug with loads of fruit and ice.
not very high alcohol content so i think it’s a perfect afternoon drink
---
Yes I love it. Although I don’t have a very sophisticated palate 😜 so i’m possibly not the best person to advise you!
I love it too. But I also like cheap rose, you can keep your whispering Angel

Reactions: 3
Months back, possibly Xmas time, we had a discussion on here I think (or could have been the M&S thread 🤦‍♀️) about coffee chocolate - anyhow I picked these up in Iceland today for £1.25, haven’t tried them yet as I’m still full to burst after tea but I saw them on an Instagram account who said that they were very like the old coffee creams from Roses. There was another lady who was very enthusiastic about coffee chocolate so I felt I had to share !!
991FDD34-08C8-4E61-A4A6-D05D34BE9F11.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Months back, possibly Xmas time, we had a discussion on here I think (or could have been the M&S thread 🤦‍♀️) about coffee chocolate - anyhow I picked these up in Iceland today for £1.25, haven’t tried them yet as I’m still full to burst after tea but I saw them on an Instagram account who said that they were very like the old coffee creams from Roses. There was another lady who was very enthusiastic about coffee chocolate so I felt I had to share !!View attachment 2340574
That may have been me 😅 but wow, these sound great 😍 Have you managed to try one yet? Will try and find them tms 😍

Reactions: 1
That may have been me 😅 but wow, these sound great 😍 Have you managed to try one yet? Will try and find them tms 😍
I’ve not tried one yet (eyes bigger than my belly, scoffed a whole pizza & and now in agony!!) but if I have one tomorrow I will report back. Available in Iceland & Poundland apparently x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve not tried one yet (eyes bigger than my belly, scoffed a whole pizza & and now in agony!!) but if I have one tomorrow I will report back. Available in Iceland & Poundland apparently x
Ha ha, was the pizza worth it, though??! Ah thank you, I'll have a look. Coffee choc is so hard to find 😢 x

Months back, possibly Xmas time, we had a discussion on here I think (or could have been the M&S thread 🤦‍♀️) about coffee chocolate - anyhow I picked these up in Iceland today for £1.25, haven’t tried them yet as I’m still full to burst after tea but I saw them on an Instagram account who said that they were very like the old coffee creams from Roses. There was another lady who was very enthusiastic about coffee chocolate so I felt I had to share !!View attachment 2340574
Omg I didn’t know these are a thing 🤤 Thank you for sharing I am definitely going on the hunt! 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
When I lived in Australia, Aldi sold this coffee and cream chocolate bar 😭 I was beyond upset when I returned to the uk and realised Aldi don't sell it here. So upset, that I emailed customer services to see if they would be stocking it here and they have no plans to 🙄😢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
When I lived in Australia, Aldi sold this coffee and cream chocolate bar 😭 I was beyond upset when I returned to the uk and realised Aldi don't sell it here. So upset, that I emailed customer services to see if they would be stocking it here and they have no plans to 🙄😢
They used to sell it here too. Sadly missed by me!

• Sad
It was buy one get one half price in my local biggish store hence me getting it. Only used it a couple of times so will see what it’s like when I used it a bit more.
---
I finally got the micro blade effect eyebrow pencil. I picked up some hair oil too.

I would have liked some of the dry shampoo but didn’t see any.
I had to go fishing in the trays underneath to get the dry shampoo as there was only that other spray on top. I’m yet to try it but the bonded shampoo works for me but also got the l’oreal paris stuff from superdrug as I’ve only ever seen the shampoo and conditoner in aldi so got the pre shampoo and leave in serum from superdrug as it was half price for member.

Last edited:
It was buy one get one half price in my local biggish store hence me getting it. Only used it a couple of times so will see what it’s like when I used it a bit more.
---

I had to go fishing in the trays underneath to get the dry shampoo as there was only that other spray on top. I’m yet to try it but the bonded shampoo works for me but also got the l’oreal paris stuff from superdrug as I’ve only ever seen the shampoo and conditoner in aldi so got the pre shampoo and leave in serum from superdrug as it was half price for member.
i got the L’Oréal bonded shampoo half price on Amazon, so that’s another option. Theirs is silicone free. I’ve used both it and ALDIs and I like them both.

Those coffee chocolate bars are in Home Bargains too!

Are the garlic bread crisps Aldi? Are they in the bins of doom or with the normal crisps?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just made this for tea tonight using my special offer parmesan and some Buffalo mozzarella as well from Aldi.
It was delicious 😋 and all made in the microwave in no time.
#trying to eat less processed food

• Heart
Reactions: 7
M&S do this style of pizza really well, but this one from Aldi is very good, about £3, bit of a kick to it too.
(I left it in the AirFryer a minute too long 😁 )
20230730_190712.jpg
20230730_191949.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.