Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the bonded pre treatment and mask are definitely not for me! Normally my hair is rather healthy looking and shiny. Just washed it and it's so frizzy, dry, and straw-like 😯
---

Some timing for our posts 🤣
Same. I had to spend nearly £40 on a Color Wow masque to fix it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I picked up the bonded purple shampoo this morning, now after reading the last couple of posts I'm wondering whether it will ruin my hair! Also picked up a cashmere glow concealer and a factor 50 face cream. They had lots more in there but I didn't need any of it so was proud of myself for walking away!

Reactions: 4
I got the purple shampoo, I've got long grey hair, the no 1 treatment, which I've used before, it's fine. I got the mask as well, so I'll let you all know how it's gone tomorrow. I use olaplex occasionally, but too many protein treatments make my hair dry and frizzy.

Reactions: 1
Used the bonded range today, I was a bit worried about using the purple shampoo, they can be drying or too much. I left it on for 3 minutes, it's sharpened my natural white streaks, on the rest which is a mix of darkish brown and grey not much difference. No blue or purple visible though, so hurrah, not drying either.
Used the moisture mask, works fine. The hair oil comes in a lovely glass chanel type bottle with a hideous lilac and white stopper, I'm looking for something else that'll fit.

I went to get the beauty items in my aldi yesterday and people were literally buying handfuls of each item. Probably the people selling for triple the price on eBay

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I finally got the micro blade effect eyebrow pencil. I picked up some hair oil too.

I would have liked some of the dry shampoo but didn’t see any.

I went to Aldi today and no nutella biscuits and the micro blade effect eyebrow pencil has sold out or had 10+ ripped open for people to steal! Gutted

I use the bonded shampoo/conditioner and it's left my hair lovely

Reactions: 2
I used one of the body mists today. It reminds me of an old impulse scent! I quite like it

Reactions: 2
My daughter kept me awake half the night and she’s off nursery today poorly so I’m trying to work from home while keeping her entertained. This has resulted in me inhaling a bag of Henry hippos 😂 and I’ll wonder why I’m getting fat 🙄 they are very nice and more ish.

My daughter kept me awake half the night and she’s off nursery today poorly so I’m trying to work from home while keeping her entertained. This has resulted in me inhaling a bag of Henry hippos 😂 and I’ll wonder why I’m getting fat 🙄 they are very nice and more ish.
Those Henry hippos are so good! I had to refrain from buying them this week because I’m eating way too much of them 😂😂😂 way better than M&S Percy pigs.

Reactions: 3
I've given the Aldi coconut scent boosters a try and I'm impressed! These were £2.55 vs £3 branded ones I normally get so a small saving. I keep getting whiffs of coconut from the clothes I'm wearing today.

Reactions: 5
I've given the Aldi coconut scent boosters a try and I'm impressed! These were £2.55 vs £3 branded ones I normally get so a small saving. I keep getting whiffs of coconut from the clothes I'm wearing today.
That's really interesting, I bought some this week and they literally smell of nothing 🤔 I wonder if I had a dodgy batch then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.