Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell the divide on here with Lidl and Aldi people!

Lidl is near me, Aldi isn't. I shall however report back on Lidl if I see anything interesting. Haven't been in for a week.

Reactions: 3
I've still not managed to find the Aldi peanut butter chocolate liqueur...
I live in hope though

A couple of weeks ago someone mentioned loving the mint creme bars in Lidl and I said I loved the Turkish delight ones too. Not seen them since. Thought might just be my store but went to a different one today and they didn't have them either. Gutted.
They’re in Aldi! I got some of the mint ones last week!

I have two Lidls and three Aldis all a short drive from my house. One of the Aldis is like the Star Wars bar though. You need to be brave to enter. Another of them is new and in a posh area. The local residents objected in large numbers to it being built…probably because it wasn’t a Waitrose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lidl is near me, Aldi isn't. I shall however report back on Lidl if I see anything interesting. Haven't been in for a week.
Definitely, I’m always in Aldis never go to Lidl even though there’s one close by. Maybe I need to broaden my horizons 😆

Reactions: 2

Lidl is closer, but the reason I go more is because they have a self checkout and Aldi doesn't! I do like their themed food weeks too!

Lidl is closer, but the reason I go more is because they have a self checkout and Aldi doesn't! I do like their themed food weeks too!
Mine is the opposite, Aldi have the self checkout but Lidl don't however I usually eat a brownie while I'm waiting so it's cool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m team Lidl as I like their interesting foreign stuff they get in in the themed weeks. Plus the Lidl near me is brand new and super clean with nice staff. And their British tomatoes are a million times better than what I used to get in Waitrose, not to mention cheaper.

If I had n Aldi locally I’d definitely go there too. But I am a greedy foodie and just love Lidl’s range of unusual/foreign foods.

Reactions: 8
Superdrug do a spray moisturiser in there vitamin E range not sure if it’s new but I’ve never seen it before.
I love Superdrug products but a few times when I’ve bought stuff in a can ( sunscreen & moisturiser) the spray but stops working after I’ve used it a few times😒

Reactions: 1
Superdrug do a spray moisturiser in there vitamin E range not sure if it’s new but I’ve never seen it before.
I was derailed by the above when I went looking 😄 It had better be in store or I'll have a tantrum in there 😁 #hair whisperer post re egg shampoo (if you remember).
I think these below are what you were talking about in your post

I've still not managed to find the Aldi peanut butter chocolate liqueur...
I live in hope though
Ive got it. Its ok. I wouldnt repurchase.
I got the Chocolate irish liquer from Lidl today. This is nice - not in the same league as Baileys Chocolate obviously, but i like it and the price of it

I got some of the special buys today.
Sol de Janeiro body mist dupes- the yellow one does smell really similar to OG but you can really smell alcohol at the start, can't comment on the other two similarity as never had the original ones

Got the bonded pre treatment and mask so will try that later

And got the foundation. Haven't tried yet but if anyone is getting it just to warn you, it's not pump, it's a brush/stick attached straight to the lid so if you're not careful opening it, it can go all over you. May or may not be talking from experience 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got some of the special buys today.
Sol de Janeiro body mist dupes- the yellow one does smell really similar to OG but you can really smell alcohol at the start, can't comment on the other two similarity as never had the original ones

Got the bonded pre treatment and mask so will try that later

And got the foundation. Haven't tried yet but if anyone is getting it just to warn you, it's not pump, it's a brush/stick attached straight to the lid so if you're not careful opening it, it can go all over you. May or may not be talking from experience 🙈
I think your foundation pump must be stuck in the lid as mine has a pump in it.

I think your foundation pump must be stuck in the lid as mine has a pump in it.
Omg must be 😂 I was just having a quick look in the car after getting out of the shop so didn't even think that could be the case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to get the bonded pre- treatment and hair mask. 2 women were dithering by the special buys, I nearly pushed them out of the way as they were taking too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bonded shampoo and conditioner trashed my hair. It’s not good stuff and very, very different to Olaplex.

Reactions: 6
Omg the bonded pre treatment and mask are definitely not for me! Normally my hair is rather healthy looking and shiny. Just washed it and it's so frizzy, dry, and straw-like 😯
---
The bonded shampoo and conditioner trashed my hair. It’s not good stuff and very, very different to Olaplex.
Some timing for our posts 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.