Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grabbed one of Lidl’s cotton tote bags at the checkout cos I realised I’d got too much for my one bag. I liked the cotton plant pattern I thought it was cute. Only when I went to pack my shopping at the shelf did I see on the other side it says; “darling, we’re almost out of inflatable kayaks” and I just stood there having a chuckle to myself. Great marketing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd like their freebie bakery goods to last longer than 7 days. Lidl isn't that close to me so going just for a croissant or pastry is a bit of an arse ache.

Reactions: 1
My store still has the nice lemon farfalle pasta from Italy week, they’re now selling it 2 for £2 so I stocked up.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a couple of compliments on my hair. It’s looking really shiny and feels lovely, obviously this is all down to the Aldi bonded shampoo and conditioner.
Went to Aldi to stock up and it’s out of stock.😭
I really hope they get it back.
The bar stewards have stopped stocking my favourite yogurt so this might tip me over the edge

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a couple of compliments on my hair. It’s looking really shiny and feels lovely, obviously this is all down to the Aldi bonded shampoo and conditioner.
The bar stewards have stopped stocking my favourite yogurt so this might tip me over the edge
I miss the lacura body spray

As we’re all missing stuff I really want my dupe of the pixi healthy glow rose toner 😭😭 really hate when they don’t stock most of this stuff all the time.

According to the Aldi mag, the bonded shampoo is back in on 23rd July

Reactions: 7
I grabbed one of Lidl’s cotton tote bags at the checkout cos I realised I’d got too much for my one bag. I liked the cotton plant pattern I thought it was cute. Only when I went to pack my shopping at the shelf did I see on the other side it says; “darling, we’re almost out of inflatable kayaks” and I just stood there having a chuckle to myself. Great marketing 😆
I got one of those. Although it smelt really foul - I had to wash it.

Looks like they're going to have sol de Janeiro body mist dupes in too and other beauty stuff 👀

Ahh I best go get a few bottles then. I picked some up and put it back

A couple of weeks ago someone mentioned loving the mint creme bars in Lidl and I said I loved the Turkish delight ones too. Not seen them since. Thought might just be my store but went to a different one today and they didn't have them either. Gutted.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.