Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to do a quick shop in my Lidl yesterday on my lunch break so didn’t have time to look around but it seemed like they had loads left over from Spain and Italy weeks.

I did get the cherry and the raspberry chocolate bars from Eastern European week. Only 49p a bar thought they were worth trying.

Lidl need to improve their prizes on the app though 😒
F7602074-6239-4B35-BC99-5D7B46F96A7A.png

Reactions: 2

Yel

Now I have petrol I ventured to the nearest store that always has the peas, but it had no peas 😭. I think the pine nut sprouts have taken their place. Loads of the coconut mochi but none of the others.

I ended up with some mindfulness cards for 75p, I was going to give them away. But I couldn't help but open and be treated to winsdom such as have a bath 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skinskool on Instagram have compared lacura dupes. On their grid, but I'm rubbish at linking things.

This may have been mentioned but Aldi are now selling a dupe for Sanctuary bubble bath/ bath float for £1.79 and it’s lovely!!

Reactions: 6
This may have been mentioned but Aldi are now selling a dupe for Sanctuary bubble bath/ bath float for £1.79 and it’s lovely!!
I’ve got the bath float, it’s really nice!

Screenshots of the SkinSkool post about the dupes what @Dawn Dayn mentioned:

FC24977F-0A47-4E03-ABC9-4E53474F51B7.jpeg
E997E290-41C5-4480-A869-E38D26A268BC.jpeg

I have the Good Genes dupe - it isn’t as strong but it makes my skin feel smooth the morning after. Would like to try the Drunk Elephant dupes!

Reactions: 9
My Lidl has their Christmas stuff in and there's SO MUCH. I got Brie and Cranberry crisps which have unfortunately already gone 😂 and there are some lovely looking chocolate spreads and other bits! I am going to have to try really hard not to buy and eat half of the range before it's even November😬

Reactions: 5
My Lidl has their Christmas stuff in and there's SO MUCH. I got Brie and Cranberry crisps which have unfortunately already gone 😂 and there are some lovely looking chocolate spreads and other bits! I am going to have to try really hard not to buy and eat half of the range before it's even November😬
Omg do you know if they have a chocolate orange spread? I can see on google images they did one last year - no idea how I managed to miss that gem!! My dad loves the banoffee one but I'm not a huge banana lover.

Omg do you know if they have a chocolate orange spread? I can see on google images they did one last year - no idea how I managed to miss that gem!! My dad loves the banoffee one but I'm not a huge banana lover.
I am 99% sure there is! They had maybe three or four different chocolatey/caramelly sweet spreads but I dragged myself away so I didn't buy one!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
They have the chocolate orange one in the lidl near me

• Heart
Yes! I get the Lime Basil & Mandarin one (No. 1) It's pretty nice! I could fool myself that it was a dupe before I went to a mate's house - she's got the Jo Malone one. They are NOT the same 😭
I'm a relative pov, so I won't be shelling out for the JM one :cautious: I'll just have to stick with the smell of resentment as I walk through my door.
I’ve got both and tbh on me they smell very similar, JM last longer and is stronger but I love the Aldi one for everyday.

I bought it last year, it was lush! It made a delicious chocolate orange tear and share Christmas tree thingy xx

Will be straight to Lidl on Thursday for this chocolate spread and some salmon to make the tiktok rice trend 😂

Will be straight to Lidl on Thursday for this chocolate spread and some salmon to make the tiktok rice trend 😂
Oh my god I was telling my boyfriend about the salmon and he was looking at me like I’d gone mad 🤣 I was like and then ice cube is still whole after the microwave

• Haha
Oh my god I was telling my boyfriend about the salmon and he was looking at me like I’d gone mad 🤣 I was like and then ice cube is still whole after the microwave
Mine will definitely be turning his nose up when he sees me eating mashed up pink rice with mayo mixed in 😂 😂 my friend made it and said its lovely so I have well and truly been #influenced

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What is the tiktok rice trend?
A half Japanese youtuber called Emily Mariko shows her meals and farmers market hauls on tiktok and one of the lunches she makes has blown up and gained her a ridiculous amount of followers in the space of the week. She uses leftover salmon and leftover rice, mashes it together with soy sauce, sriracha and Japanese Kewpie mayo, and then eats it with sliced avocado, salted seaweed sheets and kimchi. Kind of like deconstructed sushi. She reheats the rice with a cube of ice and parchment paper in the microwave but the ice doesn't melt so people's minds were blown 😂

Reactions: 5
A half Japanese youtuber called Emily Mariko shows her meals and farmers market hauls on tiktok and one of the lunches she makes has blown up and gained her a ridiculous amount of followers in the space of the week. She uses leftover salmon and leftover rice, mashes it together with soy sauce, sriracha and Japanese Kewpie mayo, and then eats it with sliced avocado, salted seaweed sheets and kimchi. Kind of like deconstructed sushi. She reheats the rice with a cube of ice and parchment paper in the microwave but the ice doesn't melt so people's minds were blown 😂
Sounds great, I used to love eating those boil in a bag fish portions with sauce served on rice with peas on the side. And kimchi is great for jazzing up a lot of things.

I’ve been buying packets of ready cooked Tilda rice for a quid to have on hand for a rice fix.

Sounds great, I used to love eating those boil in a bag fish portions with sauce served on rice with peas on the side. And kimchi is great for jazzing up a lot of things.

I’ve been buying packets of ready cooked Tilda rice for a quid to have on hand for a rice fix.
It is also on youtube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.