Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyyyus I just found this thread and sorry if it’s previously been mentioned but:

LIDL’S ULTIMATE BROWNIES. The 59p one in the bakery. They are insane. Like life changing. I didn’t have them for a whole year due to lockdown and when I recently returned I got 10 😳 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lidl do this lovely moscato, i prefer sweet wines so suits my taste perfectly. I used to like prosecco but eventually went off it as too dry. If you are looking for one, it may be in the refrigerated section not the usual wine section

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’ve got the BB cream and I wasn’t impressed, looks like nothing on my skin. I’m lucky to have clear skin but I have slight redness on one cheek so like to just have something light to minimise it instead of full blown foundation but it doesn’t do anything. Maybe I should try the darker one as I got the light.

Christmas has come early - Lidl Eastern European Week from 7th October.

Pierogi and Bison Grass Vodka for dinner on Thursday. :m:m:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is totally out of date but I think the special weeks come around and around so hopefully worth sharing. The frozen bake at home pretzels Lidl had for Alps week are amazing! There’s quite a few in the pack, we’ve had a few and still have some left. They bake up so nicely 😋

I’m in Ireland.
I found the passion fruit curd in Aldi today, oh momma, it’s divine! Pass the spoon!

For various reasons I’ve not been in Lidl in 5 weeks 😐

just got an email from them giving me a 10 euro voucher because they miss me 😂

I’d put my worth at a solid €13.50,
by ten will do!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 39p croissants from Lidl bakery are just brilliant.
They may well have overtaken my Pastel de Nata tart addiction :oops:

Reactions: 10
:cautious:
I said on Tuesday we were going for Pierogis and Bison Vodka today from Lidl. Only 1 pack of P's left (half an hour after opening) and the vodka was never delivered but the shop guy said they were expecting another 3 deliveries today so to come back about tea time. It is an hour round trip on the bus and when we got there was non there and another guy said who told you that daft story we only have 1 each day after 6pm and we put it out late tonight so if any comes it will be on the shelf in the morning.
Quite disappointed as I was going to buy 1 for me and one for my Polish friend for Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Aldi used to do free delivery on alcohol, you just had to buy 6 bottles. Such a shame they stopped that.

Reactions: 2
Guyyyus I just found this thread and sorry if it’s previously been mentioned but:

LIDL’S ULTIMATE BROWNIES. The 59p one in the bakery. They are insane. Like life changing. I didn’t have them for a whole year due to lockdown and when I recently returned I got 10 😳 👌🏼
They are amazing.

Ive heard theyl sell you a whole tray frozen to bake at home... 🤫

Aldi used to do free delivery on alcohol, you just had to buy 6 bottles. Such a shame they stopped that.
I remember when they put free delivery up to purchases over £30 from over £20 near the start of lockdown. My usual 6 bottles of Toro Loco came to £29.94 and delivery was £3.99 ish.

No problem! I put a pair of 99p flip flops in my basket and got my free delivery 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but Lidl is so shite recently. The stock is always awful no matter which one I go to, there's never anything new that I fancy, and all of my favs are pretty much discontinued. The lack of mini chocolate chip brioches earlier today has sent me over the edge😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.